Glowing Comforts (x Male!Reader)

A fuse, a fuse . . . that is what you were after. You were still in a small panic after another encounter with that thing floating around the ship! You couldn't tell what it exactly was but all you can say is that you have to run away as fast as you can once it knows where you are. It knew just where to turn to get you cornered. It was smart and knew this place more than you, like as if it's been here for a long time. Maybe longer than you? Back to the point. You needed a fuse. Some areas around the ship were without power and you thought that if you powered up those areas then some reinforced doors would open too. There is this one room you needed to get into for supplies. Just anything that would help you get the hell out of here.

          Escape was only on your mind, other than getting frisky. You were also horny, no one around to help you other than your hand except . . . no, that would be weird. Right? You fucking a monster like him? You think it's a guy. He didn't have clothing but had a pretty masculine look to him. You were still uncertain. You couldn't really see if he had any genitalia.

          You entered the bridge, it looked like a mess. Broken furniture, shattered equipment, looked like a fight happened in here. It was dark, so you turned on your flashlight. However, that should be the least of your worries; you came here looking for a fuse. Off to the side was a desk with just what you wanted. You head over and grab the fuse. You started to think of that Fiend again. What does he really want from you? Why would he go through so much effort to just get you cornered?

          You were about to head back out but your flashlight started to flicker. It was slow but started to speed up. 'Oh god, he's getting close!' you thought to yourself. You needed to start running before he knew you were there but you didn't know in which direction he was coming from. You decided to crouch down by the control panel that is by one of the doors and desk. You then turned off your flashlight. You thought that he would most certainly check under the desk if he ever searched the room. He couldn't tell where you were as long as you stayed quiet, right? Well, the room was dark and you were pretty certain that he couldn't really see in the dark.

          You waited there, wondering where he was. Then the door right by you flung open, making you slightly jump. Once he was in view you were completely stone. All you could really hear was your heart beat and the humming sound coming from him. You tried to calm yourself but the thought of possible death lingered inside of your mind. Of course, on the bright side, the door added extra cover for you. You waited there. Just for him to move on. You couldn't really see him but if you moved or turned on a light he would most likely see you. It kept you in a state of fear but you knew that once he left, you are going to be able to get out of here within the hour. Hopefully within the hour.

          You started to think of him again because of boredom. As truth be told, by now you were a little bored just waiting for an all clear. You couldn't help but think about how persistent he was with chasing you. He put so much dedication to just trying to corner you but for what? Just to kill you? Something deep inside told you that it wasn't that. The thought sounds stupid but he had a look in his pin-like eyes that said that he didn't want to hurt you. But, of course, your body in the heat of fear told you to move your legs.

          You snapped back at just the right moment. You notice two white dots aiming straight at you. You started to sweat and slowly reach for a glow stick. You took one out of your pocket and snapped it, there he was. In all of his demonic glory was the Fiend. Before you could react properly, his purple mist took hold of you and threw you onto the wall by the desk. He quickly hovered over to you. The glow stick fell right behind him, illuminating the surroundings poorly. You could still touch the ground but you couldn't move your arms. He had them locked in place. This seemed it for you with the fact that he can easily rip your throat right out if he ever so desired.