Inseparable

~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

"Yujin-ah..." Yujin look up at her girlfriend who's sitting on her stomach. "Pay attention to me will you?" Yujin just couldn't resist that cute pout so she gave in.

"What do you want now you big baby?~" She place her book onto the side and held her girlfriend's waist, bringing her closer.

"Your attention".

"I'll give you all the attention you need". She smiled cutely and drop herself onto Yujin letting the taller girl hug her. "Minjoo-ah..."

"Hmm?" A few minutes had passed and Yujin didn't say anything so Minjoo lift her head up and look at the girl. "Don't worry Yujinnie, we'll get through it together".

"Minjoo".

"Yeah?" Yujin pushed herself up and Minjoo did the same so Minjoo was straddling Yujin as the other girl had her hands on Minjoo's waist.

"Let's run away together". Minjoo smiled apologetically as she cupped Yujin's face and gave her a sweet gentle kiss on the lips.

"You know we can't do that. They'll find us no matter where we go". Yujin look down and lean onto Minjoo's chest.

"Darn it! If only I could be born into a normal family then I wouldn't have to be forced to marry a stranger!" Yujin was frustrated, real frustrated but Minjoo could calm her down with just a single smile. "I wanna marry you Minjoo. I'm only going to marry you". Yujin look up with teary eyes.

"Me too..." she wiped the tears that had dropped from Yujin's beautiful eyes. "But what was the girl's name your parents set you up with?"

"Jang Wonyoung". Yujin just couldn't hold back her tears because she's both frustrated and hurt. "What am I going to do?? She'll be here in 3months and that's right after we graduate..."

"Don't think too much about it Yujin. We'll find a way out together alright?" Yujin just sigh and nodded.

At this point, she'll only have to try harder to convince her parents not to continue or she'll really kidnap Minjoo and run away.

"I have to go home..." Yujin said and Minjoo just chuckled as she got off of her girlfriend's laps. "I'll pick you up tomorrow in the morning alright?"

"Emm. Be safe and call me when you get home". Yujin nodded as she lean in to give Minjoo a few pecks on the lips.

She was about to pull away and leave but Minjoo suddenly wrapped her arms around Yujin's neck and pull her in for a passionate kiss.

Yujin was startled with the kiss but respond with the same passion with her arms holding onto Minjoo's waist.

They were about to get more intense when out of nowhere Yujin's phone rang making both of them curse silently.

Yujin pulled her phone out from her pocket as she check the caller ID and pressed the answer button.

[Yujin it's way pass midnight where the heck are you?!] Yujin sigh but she knows her mum was just worried.

[I fell asleep at a friend's place but I'm heading back now]. Her mum just shook her head on the other line because she knows Yujin is just lying. [Is mum at home too?] she asked and her voice went even lower.

[Yes, she've been staying up waiting for you to come home Yujin].

[Alright I'll be heading back now. I'll see you in a few Ma...]. With another sigh from the other line making Yujin feel bad for not noticing the time and make her parents stay up just to wait for her.