Intro

Summer. The season of fun vacations for families to go to the beach or travel the world. However, for some families, they don't do much as they use this time to try and earn some money to support themselves. In a small town in a house that a family of six live together. Inside of the house is three young children between the ages of four and six who are playing in the living room with their father and the mom in the kitchen cooking food.

???: Mommy I hungry! Said pulling on her pants.

Mom: Breakfast is almost ready Ciara. Just be patient a bit longer.

Ciara is a young girl and is the second oldest of the group of four. She has short brown hair and hazel eyes. Out of the four of them, she's always wanting to help around the house such as help making food or chores.

In the backyard, the father is playing with his two sons Max and Lucas who are twins as they're both balls of energy always wanting to play. Both of them have black hair and brown eyes as most people can't really tell the difference between them and often get them confused with each other.

Max: Hahaha can't catch me, dad! Said running in the backyard.

Lucas: Come on dad! Catch us! Hahaha!

Dad: Oh yes I will! Said chasing after them.

He continues to chase them around the yard as they're all laughing. In the living room is another girl who is drawing a picture of the family.

Mom: Lexie. Can you wake your brother up?

Lexie: Ok!

Lexie is the youngest of the group however she acts more mature than the others of her age. Her hair is tied into a ponytail with a light red color with her eyes a bluish color. She makes her way upstairs to her older brother's room to wake him up. When she opens the door, she sees her older brother sleeping soundly on his bed as he was sprawled out.

Lexie: Big bro breakfast is almost done.

Y/N L/N, who is the oldest with the age of 18, continues to snore as he is sprawled out on his bed. She walks up to him as she climbs onto his bed and starts poking his cheek.

Lexie: Big bro wake up.

Y/N: Five more minutes. Said in his sleep.

She pouted as she started to pinch his cheeks.

Lexie: Wake up!

Y/N continued to snore for a bit till Lexie started to hit him after pinching his cheeks didn't work. He slowly started to wake up from Lexie hitting him.

Y/N: Lexie? Said in a sleepy time. Stop hitting me.

Lexie: Then wake up! Said pouting at him.

Y/N chuckled at her.

Y/N: Alright alright I'll get up.

Lexie smiled as she got off of him. Y/N sat up as she stretched for a bit which was followed up by a yawn. Lexie hugged her brother with a smile as he returned it.

Y/N: Did mom ask ya to wake me up?

Lexie: Yeah. Said smiling. Breakfast is almost done.

Y/N: Ok. Let me get dressed and I'll be down in a moment.

Lexie: Ok.

She let go of him and went back downstairs. Y/N smiled as he got out of his bed and went to the bathroom to wash his face.