Chapter 1 Calla's POV

Ding
The front door's bell wrung, signaling someone had just walked in.
"Hey, welcome to Sacramento records, if you need any help you can just come and ask me." I said towards the customer, keeping my eyes on the stacked records I'd be going through.
"Thanks. " a deep, yet strange voice said.
I looked up from the stack, seeing a tall boy, probably late teens, with amazing blonde hair, that was in the perfect style that could probably only work for him. He was wearing a black Ramones tshirt under a dark grey hoodie, with black skinny jeans and old black worn out chucks.
Before he noticed me staring, I went back to looking at the records. After a couple of minutes he came up to me and said
"excuse me." I looked up to see bright blue eyes staring down at me. They weren't like a vibrant sky blue, but they weren't dull either.
I snapped back out if it, realizing I had probably been staring at him for way too long.
"Uh yeah sorry. Did you need anything?" I said, trying not to stutter.
" yeah actually, I was wondering if you had the newest Blink 182 album?" He asked in his thick strong Australian accent.
" yeah we should. Did you check their section to see if it was there?"
He just nodded.
"Okay. I'll go check in the back, and see if we have any back there." I smiled at him, before turning around, and going to the storage room.
After about 10 minutes of searching, I finally came back out to him, expecting him to be gone. But he was just standing there, looking through the vinyls.
" I'm so sorry you had to wait, but you're lucky, it was the last one." I said handing him the album.
"You didn't have to go through all that work, but thank you. " he smiled
" do you want to check out?"
" sure. " he said.
I went behind the counter, and took the cd from his hands.
"Calla."
"Huh?" I said looking up at him.
"Calla. That's what it says on your name tag. It's an interesting name. But beautiful at the same time." He said look at me
" thank you. " I said blushing " it was my moms favorite flower."
He just looked at me until I said
"That'll be $3.94." he pulled out a $10.00 bill.
"Keep the change." He said.
"Really? That's a lot. "
"Yeah. It fine. " he said
" thank you...."
"Luke. " he said.
"Thank you Luke." I smiled
He grabbed his bag, and waved, before walking out the door. Who knows how long it'll be till I see him. It could be hours. It could be days. Who knows. But hopefully it'll be soon.