Perfect Purplephone Thanksgiving Special

AN- HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! Sorry for this being angsty, I wanted to do more of this ship and, well, the phone guy does have some problems.

Warning
Mention Of Past Self Harm
Eating Disorders
Vomiting
Panic Attacks

Thanksgiving. A time of giving thanks. A time to sit around a table with your loved ones and eat until you can't anymore. And Evan's least favorite holiday.

Well, usually he didn't have to worry about that. He would just give his employees days off and spend the rest of the day watching the festival and any other Thanksgiving movies/shorts he could find. But now, someone had invited him to a Thanksgiving meal. He could already feel his breath getting quicker. Why had he accepted? It was William, the one person who seemed to care about him. He couldn't just say no! Now he had to go to a huge dinner. He was already so far it made him want to puke! How many pounds could he gain?! He went over to the scale. 66 pounds. He searched up how many pounds he would gain from the dinner. ...1-3 Pounds?!

I mean, he could easily get rid of that. But then it said something about it usually becoming permanent baggage. He already could feel himself losing it.

He ran over to the toilet and puked. Nothing came up, since he hasn't eaten anything in almost a month. He hated the bitter taste it brought to his mouth, but he had to do what he had to do. After he was done, he went over to his treadmill. He had a week, he could lose enough pounds to endure this.

1 Week Later...

59 pounds. Yet he was still large. Well, at least he looked a little better. He sighed and got dressed up a little. Well, he was almost always dressed up but he decided to wear an actual suit. He looked in the mirror.

Disgusting.

Ugly.

Fat.

William's going to hate seeing you.

He tried to prevent the tears from falling. Well, that was the best he could do.

He couldn't wait until he was skinny. Maybe then he would look at least decent.

He peeked at his old scars. Thin little lines that covered the entirety of his arms and legs. He hadn't cut in a while. He had promised Will, but it was getting hard. The voices just kept getting stronger. He did whatever else they wanted to satisfy them. But they wanted more. Always. Wanting. More.

He shook his head. That didn't matter. Hell, nothing mattered. He just had to walk over to William's house, choke down the food, have fun and keep him happy, and when he got home he could puke it all out. He still felt sick just thinking about food. He stepped out of the pizzaria, locking up before walking to William's house. It wasn't that far away luckily.

He knocked on the door, trying to keep his anxiety at bay. The door opened, and Evan turned into a blushing mess. William was wearing a suit, and boy did he look good. His usual messy hair was slicked back, and put in a little ponytail. The suit was black with a, of course, purple tie. "Hey phoney, come on in." He could see that smirk on his face from the blushing.

Evan nodded and walked in, trying to rid of his blush. They walked over to the living room and began to chat. Of course at one point William had to get back to finishing up the meal, but they still talked even then.

Evan trying to keep his breathing under control, and not think about the reason he was here. But finally, the most dreaded part came. The meal.