too late 「 c.jh 」

Cha Junho belongs to a wealthy family

Cha Junho belongs to a wealthy family. His Father is a CEO of the most successful company in their country and his Mother is a Fashion Designer. He can get whatever he wants.

Year 2001 when he found out that her mother is pregnant. He felt delighted because finally, he will have a sibling. He promises that he will be a good brother.

But everything changed when her sister was born. All of their attention was only for her. He felt like he was just a wind passing by.

Junho experienced being sorrowful at a very young age. He needs the attention and love of her parents. He is alive physically but dead mentally and emotionally.

His life became miserable. Gangsters always bully him. He doesn't have any friends. His parents always scold him. They only see him if he makes mistakes.

One time, her mother saw his report card. Her mother is very angry. She compares Junho to his little sister who got 95+ in her report card. He felt that he was not part of the family.

So, he goes to his room and locks himself. He looked at his reflection in the mirror. Everybody thinks he is a robot, no emotion. He punched it and it broke into pieces.

In the morning, her mother was about to go to Junho's room. When she opened the door, she was speechless. She saw Junho laying on the floor, covered with blood... Lifeless.

She found a piece of paper on the floor. She burst into tears when she read the letter. Too late when she realizes that Junho is suffering from depression. He needs love, attention and care. She regrets everything. It's too late.

 It's too late