"WEDDING DAY"

You what?"-i just smile at his cute reaction.
"Yes i did pabo!"-he look okay after some random stuff talk and it's fit well.

"Hey,im sorry for this afternoon,i didn't mean to leave you alone and did not help you when Kristal said something bad about you...im such a bad bestfriend..."-i just smile and turn my gaze to beautiful view.

"Lets go"
"Where?"
"Home pabo"
"Oh right"

Just skip to the next day hehe*

The next morning,my parents ask me to skip the school because they said its something important other the school stuff.
And yeah..why would i go to school since its quiet boring.

I decided to call Namjoon and after a fews ringing,he finally answer for Godsake!

:Oh hey:-)
:Sena! What'sup!
:Thats it?okay are you going to school?
:No my parents told me to skip class and.....how about you?
:Me too.. what's wrong right now?
:I don't know but i gotta go now bye!
:Me too byee!

Why i feel wierd? i mean both of us skip school because our parents told us to do it...
Oh NOO! its not that right?

"SENA,WE GOTTA GO NOW!"-my mom yelled from downstairs and i just 'oopss stop thinking Sena just go.'
"Okay!"- i yelled back at went to my parents car.

After we all arrived at the meeting place(Cafe),i have a mixing feeling right now...

"Oh they here,Welcome Mr.Son and Mrs.Son and wow my lovely daughter-in-law i mean soon to be hehe"-i saw someone familiar and yeah HE'S SOMEONE I KNOW!

"Oh,Sena what are you doing here?"-Namjoon kinda shocked and walk toward me.

"Oh,hey Namjoon"-i just smile as my parents and his parents ask both of us sit.

"So,are you going to say it Mr.Kim?"-my parents look at his parents as Mr.Kim start to speak but i already know...all i can do is holding back my tears.

"Both of you are going to married because our company need to work together for the better result in future"-Namjoon look at me and back at his parents.He look angry and wow... he's look creepy.

"I mean,she?"

Ouch its hurt!

"Yes,she.. no refuse and buts"-Namjoon pull my wrist and take me out from the cafe and harshly push my hand away.

"You know about this earlier didn't you?"-omo!its the first time i see him like this...

"Y-yes...but yesterday-"he cuts me off..where my Joonie!?i really need himmm goddd!!!

"I hate you"-and thats it im done.just kidding.>^<

"Ugh! I hate this marriage"-i took a taxi and went back home.i got into it and walk straight to my bedroom.Who didn't miss bedroom?

I laid my body on it and drift to sleep.Goodnite!!!

Hey COOKIESUGAR!im sorry this is so lame

Me:nahh its good i just updated it..

Also me:fuxk!what did i just do..its so lame

Hehe... I'm sorry but im promise I'll do it better next time.CHAOS!

BYE💜