"I love you, Asta."

Asta PoV

I've been thinking about the conversation I need to have with Captain Vangeance today. All I'm thinking about while I'm walking with Captain Yami is what Yuno and I were doing yesterday. The warmth of his skin.. His gentle touch.. It kind of felt nice... WAIT! WHAT AM I THINKING?! YUNO'S MOST LIKELY IN LOVE WITH MIMOSA! Wait. Why am I so worried about that..? "Asta."
"GAH!" Captain Yami snaps me out of my thoughts. "We're here. Get your ass in there."
"R-Right! Sorry!" I immediately run inside the hideout. I see Captain Vangeance waiting for me. Yuno is next to him. "Hey, you two!" I say with a lot of joy. Yuno smiles and waves. Captain Vangeance bows. I bow back. "Come with us, Asta. We have to discuss the mission with The Eye of The Midnight Sun." I'm confused on what Vangeance just said. "What about it?"
"You'll see." He starts walking away. I immediately catch up with him. Yuno follows behind me. I can feel my face heat up. I looked down at my feet, trying desperately not to freak out.

Captain Vangeance leads us to a.. Bedroom? He immediately exits. Leaving me and Yuno behind. "Uh... What is this about, exactly?" I look at Yuno with a confused face. Yuno takes a deep breathe, looking me in the eyes. "Asta, we didn't bring you here because of the mission. I need to discuss something with you one on one."
"About what?"

"Asta.... I love you."

Author-Chan PoV

Asta was surprised. "L-Love?! Like friends or.."
"No, Asta. I mean I love you more than that." Yuno confessed without hesitation. Asta felt the blush form on his cheeks. He didn't know what to say to Yuno. My rival.... Loves me..? Asta thought about it for a little bit. Then he finally looked up at Yuno. The shorter male was actually crying. The tears rolled down his cheeks. Yuno was surprised. He's never seen Asta cry before in their lives. "Yuno.. I love you too..." Asta spoke. He was smiling. Yuno moved closer to him. Wiping the tears from his eyes. He bent his body a little bit. Just so he could kiss Asta. The two rivals put their lips against one another's.

Asta wrapped his arms around Yuno's neck. The kiss lasted for a good two minutes before they finally separated. They stared into each other's eyes. Love was all they could feel right now.

Yuno PoV

While I stared into his eyes, Asta looked like he was holding something back. Then, he kissed me again. I gladly accepted it. Even though it was kinda cheesy, Asta was happy. So it made me just as happy. "Yuno, thank you.. If you didn't tell me, I never would've been able to tell you.." I smiled at this. Asta was planning on telling me afterall, huh? Well, now was the perfect timing. "I'm glad I made you expose your feelings about me... Babe.." Asta was red as a tomato. "What? What's wrong?" I asked him."Y-You called me.. Babe??" Asta was extremely flustered."Yeah. We're dating now, aren't we? I can't call you babe?" Asta didn't reply. He just hid his face in my chest. I chuckled and hugged him tightly. He returned the hug with no hesitation. "I can tell it's gonna take you a bit to get used to this, huh?" Asta nods.

A few hours passed. Asta is sleeping in my bed. I'm sitting at the end of the bed. Asta looks so peaceful.. I can tell he's exhausted. I moved next to him. I lowered my head to kiss his forehead. Being careful that I didn't disturb him. He stayed sound asleep. I smiled at his adorable face. I mean, who wouldn't? Asta's the cutest thing on this planet. All of a sudden, I feel a hand on mine. That's when I realized, Asta had woken up. "Sleep well?" I ask him."Yeah.. Very well actually." Asta says as he sits up. "I'm glad to hear that." I leaned in and kissed him. He obviously was blushing. He's new to relationships and so am I. So of course he's not gonna be used to this yet.

All that I cared about.... Was that Asta is mine..