Fanfic

After becoming the lord of Raphtalia-chan’s home village, I settle into my own private mansion. I look out into the window, and sigh, thinking of my former life in Japan.  The sky has a nice orange glow to it, casting its shadow onto the green, now orange-like grass. It’s only until 47 hours until the next Wave starts, I’ll have to meet up with Ren, Itsuki and Motoyasu. I don’t like having to work with those annoying bastards, but it’s what the Filolial Queen, Fitoria, said, or else we would all be hunted down and killed for the summoning of four new heroes. Obviously, I did not like that, but I would rather team up with those guys than be killed. I sit down at the nearest chair; and start to count the Silvers I have. 673 Silvers. I could buy a new sword for Raphtalia-chan, and a new pair of talons for Filo. I put away the bag of Silvers, and just then Raphtalia walks in. “Oh, good evening Naofumi-sama,” she says, closing the door after coming in. I mumble a quick ‘hello’ to her, and once again look out the window. The once orange sky slowly turns to a colour of purple-black. Raphtalia looks at me, and starts to walk. She stops, eyeing the details of my figure, black hair, a green cloak, and my silver shield, which permanently rests on my arm. “Will you go back into your own world,'' she begins, “once the Waves are over?” I’m not sure what to say; I’ve enjoyed Raphtalia, as well as Filo’s company during my adventures. She asks again, louder this time. I sigh, and say no. Her tail starts wagging, as a sign of happiness. She takes another step forward. “Raphtalia,” I start saying, “have you checked on Keel-kun?” She replies with a quick ‘Yes!’. After finding Keel-kun in the dungeon she once dwelled in, she would spend time everyday with him. Raphtalia finally closes the gap between us. I can feel her hair brush lightly past me as she rests her hands on my shoulders. I look up at her, and, without warning, she kisses me on the forehead. She backs away, backing away, opening a new gap between us. Her cheeks are flushed. I get up, and walk over to her. I hug her, then kiss her on the cheek. She asks me one question: “Naofumi-sama, will you be my bride?”

I answer, without hesitation, a yes.