The Faithful Horrifying Day

((HELLO THERE!!! hope you likeyyy))

glasses breaking..screams..crys..footsteps.. hell ..

anica held paul in her arms as they both cried. They Hated seeing there parents fight over them,and about money , and food. They also Hated there father for his countless drinking and yelling..it frightend them so.

broken glass everywhere , leaving cuts on there feet. there mommy cried endlessly and every day more cuts a bruises would appear on her.. but she always managed to smile for her kids when they came back from school..one day ..there father asked Paul to hand him a beer.Paul did as he was asked and handed it to there dad...the beer slipped from the father's hand and he was mad. "Why did you not wipe the bottle!" there father shouted furiously and drunkly grabbing his belt and whiping Paul . Paul cried out in pain crying loud as the father continued hitting him. Anika came home and saw her dear brother laying on the kitchen floor crying and bleeding with cuts and bruises all over him. she hugged him tightly crying as her father stepped in. "put that useless brat down..he is no use" he said slurring .

"no" anika said. "Your useless!!" she yelled as tears fell . "don't say that to your father!" there mother shouted back angry. "what father..We NEVER had one!!" . She shouted as she ran upstairs to her room with Paul in her hands, she put him on her bed and mended her brother cuts . then carried him to her bed and they fell asleep  with no dinner...

They next day there father came home mad and threw his keys down grabbing a  vodka bottle and drinking it down. he started fighting with his wife and yelling  anika and Paul tried to sperate them but it was no use.. there father pushed his wife aside and his vodka splatter on the kids pushing them outside.

"haha worthless kids" he said as he pulled out a match and flew it at the kids.the kids screamed in agony. as there mother called the cops they both blacked out.

they wake up in a white room with beeping sounds they could hear there mother crying and doctors trying to calm her.the nurses noticed the kids awake and rushed to there side helping them up. the doctors brought there mom in and she stated at her kids wide eye .

"what's wrong mother?" Anika said tilting her head.

"are you okay mother?" Paul said .

there mom burst into a million tears.

"mom don't cry!" the kids said getting off the bed and walking to there mom.

there mom grabbed them both hugging them crying. she then stood up and walked out the door.

the doctors came to the kids.

"why is she crying..what's wrong with us?" anika said.

"your faces has been burnet" the doctor said."your brothers mouth has been burnet badly..luckily your mouth only got burned half way"

"oh" was all anika could say as she hopped back on the hospital bed and falling asleep.

couple weeks later they got outta the hospital and went back home.there father was in jail for a year. and there mother had a boy friend that treated them well.

anika and paul went to school.everyone teased about there burnet smile and all there cuts and brusies. anika and Paul became feeling like there was no hope..they both began cutting.

they would get teased and teased again

at school.

They Just Couldn't Stand It. there mother got into drugs , a d drinking and began abusing the kids to.Her boyfriend left her and she was broke.

one day while she was beating the kids anika got a Hold of a knife and stabbed her there mother layed on the ground staring at the kids wide eye. "monsters" .there mom said. "YOU SHOULD MEVER HAVE BEEN BORN YOU MONTERS!!" .she shouted at them . paul grabbed a knife and both of the kids went up to her. "then why make us?" .paul said as he raised the knife.

"weren't afraid to make us.." . anika said as she raised the knife.

"goodbye mother" .Paul said as he stabbed her.

"we love you..but you don't love us" . snila said as she stabbed her to.

the mother's body layed there lifeless as the two kids got up and ran to the garage . paul grabbed a pick ax as anika grabbed 6 daggers and 2 huge guns and a pack of bullets . they ran out both holding a gasoline bottles as they ran threw out the neighborhood with the cops on there heels as they set the town on fire

and disappeared forever..so the people thought...

~~~~~~~~~~~

One day A father Came Home From Work Drank His Beer And Sat Down Mad. "you alright deary?" said his wife as she looked at him worried . "get out of my sight Margret." he said as she stand up leaning against the counter drinking his beer

"I'm sorry I was just asking" she said.

"I said get lost!" he said as he flew the bottle at her cutting her face. she cries and left the house running to the car and driving away.

"bitch" he mutters as he sat down on his chair watching his daily TV series.

his TV went static and the lights went out.

"why hurt her you monster" . a girl voice said

"who are you??!?!?" The father looks around panicked.

"we are just your friends" a boys voice said.

the father grabbed his bat and looked around. "WHO ARE YOU?!?" he shouted.

"we are your worst nightmare" they both said as the house grew silent.

A scream rang threw the neighborhood everyone woke up running out as the police surrounded a house. the police broke in as they saw the mans dead body hanging limp on a wall with.blood everywhere.

the police shined the flashlight on a wall. which on it was written in  blood:

"We Are Sorry Not Sorry"

~the end~

((HEYYY HOPE U LIKE IT ^-^(≧∇≦)///