Chapter one - THE HELL?!

Hey!! My names Rehana and this is my first story on wattpad. I've always loved fairytail and decided that... I should right a story.

AKIRA'S POV

I walked out of the house with a sandwich in my mouth. "Damn" I managed to mumble as the school bus rushed past me. I began running calling out to the driver. But the loud music seemed to confiscate his ability to hear. Ah I just remembered. I took out my grapple hook and latched it unto the bus. As I neared the door it burst open as Jakie, who hated me for some reason tried to push me. I ducked her Hand and stepped into the bus as the kids stare at me in awe. I sat beside Ashton who was my brother.

"Next time try to catch the bus like every normal kid would do" he smiledAs I pouted and rolled my eyes

As I pouted and rolled my eyes. "I was busy" he laughed and took out a picture with the person i fell in love with. "Where'd you get that" I said dragging out the picture from his hands. "You were watching anime aka fairy tail and fan girling yet over Natsu Dragneel" I blushed red and kicked him. "Your a stalker" "I'm the closet person in your life so nothing gets past me twin sis" I sighed and hugged him. "Your still an awesome brother" he laughed and threw the paper through the window. When the bus reached school we met up with Michael,Sasha,Leo,Samantha,Liana and Naskio. We walked to class talking about anime and movies like we always do until I heard a gasp. I looked up at my brother to see shock in his eyes. His eyes were shaking and his face turned pale. Soon I felt naskio nudge in my shoulder. "Ow" but when I saw his face I looked in their direction."what you scaredy cats saw a ghost-" but the words hitched at my throat. My irises shook as I took in the image of the person in front of me. His signature grin, the salmon hair. "I -is this real?" Liana asked as her voice shook. "Guess remind me not to drink alcohol again" Ashton answered throwing his bottle of rum to the side. "You guys have to come with me" we all started groaning as I heard ringing in my ears. "What the hell?" I managed to say as I watched myself,brother and friends disappear.

What's going on???

Oooh cliffhanger. Plz don't forget to vote,comment and share this chapter. Sayonara,adios!!!