Long Distances (1/2) Seriida

Please point out any spelling/grammar errors! I usually don't edit my works bc we die like men.

(TW: none)

(Extra Info: Third Years, Established Relationship, Slight Angst )

*^Enjoy!^*

*( 3rd Person P.O.V)*

Hanta laced their fingers together as they walked towards the train station. Tenya had to leave for six months due to him having an internship in Hamamatsu City. Which is only two hours away but Tenya thought (and Hanta agreed) that it would be much easier to just stay somewhere in Hamamatsu and would be sent his school work. Yet Hanta still didn't want him to go.

They'd been dating for a little over a year having gotten together in the middle of second year. But, during none of that time had they been apart for so long. It made him sad when he thought about it. He snapped out of his train of thought when Tenya informed him he was going to go purchase a train ticket. He nodded and watched him walk a short distance to the ticket booth.

He sighed and smiled sadly. Hanta constantly scolded himself for getting upset because it was only for six months. When Tenya returned he noticed something off with his boyfriend. "Hanta," He started, making the lanky boy jump in surprise. Hanta rubbed the back of his head with a nervous chuckle, "Yeah Babe?"

"Are you okay?"

Hanta blinked and made a 'psh' sound, waving his hand a bit. "I'm perfect. Why'd you ask?"

"When I was walking back you had a frown on your face." Tenya pointed out.

' I was frowning? ' Thought Hanta.

He put on his cheery smile, "That's just how my face looks." Tenya raised an eyebrow. "Honest!" He insisted. Tenya sighed and looked at the train arriving, " That's my train. " He informed gently, studying Hanta's face.

There it was again.

That frown.

Tenya pulled his boyfriend close, squeezing him slightly. Hanta returned the hug with a sad smile. They broke apart and Hanta connected their lips. It was a sweet kiss, feeling poured into it. Tenya smiled and broke away, touching their foreheads.

They both turned their heads as the train let out a whistle signaling it would be leaving shortly. Hanta kissed Tenya again quickly before letting him go. "You better get going or you'll miss your train." He warned with a chuckle.

Tenya chuckled too, "Alright, Alright." He paused for a moment when he spoke his voice was lowered to a whisper, "I'll call you when I get there." He promised to which Hanta nodded. "I'll look forward to it." He giggled.

They shared one last kiss before Tenya began towards his train. That was when Hanta dropped his facade. A small frown dressed his features, messy black hair and choppy bangs framing his face. It was selfish of him to not want Tenya to go, and he knew it too, but he hated being alone.

Before dating Tenya, he usually sought interaction from his friends, Mina, Denki, and Eijirou being more cuddly people anyways. Mina and Denki still cuddle him but after Eijirou started dating Katsuki, he usually cuddled with him. Sure, Denki is dating Shinsou but he knew it wasn't in a romantic way so he was never bothered.

He also had severe anxiety and was prescribed weed as a stress reliever. Which it did work, and it's also how he and Tenya first really interacted.

He watched until the train doors closed, turning around and walking back to UA grounds.

What he didn't know, however, was that Tenya watched him walk away, a matching frown on his face.

__________________________________________________________________-

( Word Count: 594 )

So that's part one done-

I am going to post part two eventually, also check me out, starting off with a sorta rarepair.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed, see you in the next part!