0. the origin

❪ 𝗦𝗜𝗟𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 ❫

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗓𝖾𝗋𝗈 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━the origin

the origin. ╱ season null, episode null.

THE NIGHT WAS CALM, the moon was bright as it washed over the calm town of beacon hills. All seemed dormant in the world, but it was a lie. Death wafted over the air as it tainted the calm to the ones who experienced it. The Huxley household was plagued by two deaths that no one would ever truly recover from. Blood trickled onto the master bedroom floor, forever staining the soft blue-toned room. A hand hung off the edge of the bed, crimson trickled off the dangling finger tips with each second that passed. Horror permanently stung at the glued-open eyes of a young woman, her mouth opened in a silent scream. She was unmovable, clothes slowly getting drenched in her own blood. The soft silk pink night gown quickly engulfed in a dark red.

The man adjacent to her was no different, most details of the bodies were the same, even as he put up a bigger fight, they both ended in the same result. The deep gash in their throats was the end of them both. The house remained hushed, only the sharp breaths of a young Ginny Huxley was heard, the little girl gripped her forearm with a force, confused as to how a large bit mark ended up on her thin arm.

Ginny sat huddled in the corner of her parent's bedroom as she couldn't remove her eyes from the scene before her. Her heart ached seeing the horror and fear etched permanently on their faces. She wanted to run up, beg her mother and father to wake up, but even with how young she was, she knew they would never respond. Ginny couldn't register what was happening before her eyes as she frantically picked up the landline and called the number she knew by heart. That was the last thing Ginny had consciously done before the searing pain started to erupt in her veins. Her aunts were there in a matter of twenty minutes. The scene of the Huxley household will haunt them for life, blood was smeared everywhere, their little niece was huddled in the corner convulsing, her harmless doe eyes were rolled into the back of her skull. They didn't know what to do, but they knew someone who might.

Ginny Huxley's heart practically pounded out of her chest. Her body pulsed with pain, as she could feel her body slowly stop functioning. She couldn't feel anything except burning from her fingers to her toes. Screams of agony escaped her, she begged the two standing next to help her. To do something, anything. They stood there dumbfounded, watching the young girl weep in pain. The two aunts held each other, watching the life slowly fade from their niece's eyes innocent chestnut eyes.

They didn't know what to do, they didn't have had a single idea of what to do. Now here they were, standing in the middle of a vet clinic watching the thought to be normal veterinarian bustle around the room. He frantically swiped different bottles from a small box, pouring them into a beaker. As soon as he began mixing the ingredients together, the young girl on the examining table howled in pain. He started moving more quickly.