~5~

You knew today was not the day for you. You were in the middle of a fight with NCT. Well, you weren't apart of it, but you were kinda forced since it took place in the mansion YOU WERE STAYING AT! You were also scared for dear life and that's obvious. Lucas was in his room trying to keep you safe hiding in the closet.

You both heard his door slam and Lucas unlocked the safety on his gun and wrapped his arms around you. Your heart was racing fast, but it wasn't because you and Lucas were so close. The person outside the door was trying to open it. You held onto Lucas tighter. "Am I going to die...?" You whispered. He looked down at you and soften his eyes. He gave an "I don't know" look.

"Lucas, how are you and Y/n?" Ten asked through the mic. "Trouble," Lucas whispered into the mic. "Room?" Ten asked. "Mine," Lucas answered. "I'll send someone," Ten said. "Someone's coming," He whispered. You could hear yelling and gunshots from the first floor. Honestly, you never thought you'd be in such a position. Even with the guy you had eyes for.

Then, the door busted open. "Drop your gun!" One of the members yelled from the other mafia. The mafia was called, ATEEZ. You wanna know the reason why they're here? For you of course! You wanna know why they want YOU? They forgot a deed! "Get out!" The man with red hair yelled. You both slowly stood up. Lucas held your hand tightly.

You exited the closet and the man with red hair grabbed your hand and turned you around. He held his gun to your temple. What were you going to do? "Hand over the money or she's gone!" He yelled. You looked at Lucas and gave him that "save me" look. He stood there and did nothing. "Money now!" He yelled once more. "Money," Lucas said into his mic. "Where is Jisung!" Ten yelled into the mic. "Not here," Lucas answered.

The red-haired man pulled something out of his pocket. "I wouldn't want to hurt a girl, but..." He said and cut your leg with a knife. You started crying. Lucas tensed up and wanted to grab his knife, but he would expose himself to doing so. You knew Lucas had no control over the money. "She dies or hand over the money," The man said. "You're so impatient!" Jaemin said and shot the man.

The man screamed in pain and fell to the floor. "Y-You'll p-pay...!" The man said and died. "So, it was Mingi..." Jaemin said. You fell to your knees since your hurt. Lucas ran to your side. "Mingi?" Lucas asked. "Yeah, he's 20 according to this file... and he's a drug dealer and spy. He's young," Jaemin said. "Pfft! You're young too," You mentioned. "Aren't you supposed to be groaning in pain or something?" Jaemin asked. You glared at him. "I hate you," You said. "Ahaha~ You love me," He said. "Nope," You said.

"This place is a mess!" Taeyong yelled. Lucas picked you up bridal style and walked out of his room. You saw an angry Taeyong from downstairs. The members of ATEEZ were all in handcuffs sitting along the floor. "I paid for this shit!" He yelled more. He was apparently yelling at ATEEZ. "Taeyong," Mark said, but he kept yelling. "Why don't you pay for this bullshit, huh!?" Taeyong yelled. "Taeyong!" Mark raised his voice and Taeyong paused.

Taeyong took a deep breath. "I'm angry, sweetie," He said with a deadly smile. Mark rolled his eyes. "Turn them in," Mark said and everyone else gathered them up to take them to the police. Then, Taeyong looked up to see you. He smiled at you and you smiled back. He walked up the stairs and saw that your legs had a huge cut. His facial expression changed. "Please get her to the medical wing," He said and Lucas took you to the medical wing.

He grabbed a washrag and put it underwater. He took the rag and started cleaning the blood from your leg and wound. You winced in pain and he stopped to look up at you. "I'm s-sorry..." He said as he looked at you in worry. "N-No, you're fine," You said reassuringly. When he was done cleaning your wound he wrapped a bandage around your leg. "I don't know how long it will take for you to stand up, so I'll have to carry you around," He said.