So this is what it's like.

Reader's Pov

I was walking onto campus, I was one of the lucky ones to get into 1-A. Though I had no idea what it had in store for someone with a quirk like mine, luckily I had no idea who was going in my class. 'Oh well' I shrugged and walked in through the door, and two people were arguing, a spikey blonde and a blue-haired male, who's body resembled a box, then a girl with a weird haircut and chunky pink cheeks was talking to someone who looked very plain, green curly hair and freckles. I looked around the room to see my new classmates. They all had their own unique style and seemed to have really strong quirks!

My quirk was weird and unlike other people's seeing as it wasn't entirely physical. It was called Warp, I could stretch out my body and go through different times, like into someone's past or future. I can't go into my own past or future but having this kind of quirk is dangerous as hell, I have a higher chance of pulling my muscles and breaking my bones but while going forward in time, I shorten my own life span by 5 hours. So i usually don't go forward unless it's necessary. I did look kinda boring, my hair was (H/C), and my eyes weren't anything special to look at, just a shade of (E/C). I looked around and on the floor was a large yellow... worm? "eight whole seconds. If you all want to be heroes and pass this class you need to be silent when the bell rings immediately" The worm had said, before coming out of what looked like a sleeping bag, He got out a uniform from his sleeping bag and looked at us with a dead expression. "Get changed and go to the field."He said, handing every one of us a blue gym uniform, with white and red accents, 'this school thinks of everything.. huh ' I thought.

After we all change into our gym uniforms, we all headed put to the field. The round-faced girl looked distressed. " what about orientation?" She cried. Most of the students agreed while I was just confused but ready to do what our...obviously sleep-deprived sensei asked of us. "If you want to be a hero you don't have time for meaningless things. You need to start acting like it. You're in the top class in UA" I shivered at the tone in his voice. "You'll be taking a quirk assessment test and if you fail...you get expelled" I gasped and tensed up. 'What about the green-haired boy? He seemed like he just started using his quirk... He broke both of his legs and one of his arms at the entrance exam...' I thought. 'I can pass this test... I can do it.' Aizawa took a ball out of his scarf and tossed it up. "Bakugo" The spikey blonde looked up, 'so... that's his name.' I thought, "Yeah?" Aizawa walked in front of the blonde. "What was your farthest throw in middle school?" "67 meters" "Try throwing it but with your quirk" Bakugo cracked his knuckles, "On it." Aizawa tossed Bakugo the ball and stepped back. "I don't care how you throw it just remain inside the circle" I looked at the Blonde and was curious. 'What's his quirk?'. Soon, once Bakugo stepped in the circle, and threw the ball, a huge explosion escaped his hand as he threw the ball, 'His quirk is explosion? Huh.. students here do have cool quirks... they're also really strong'

I watched as the blonde's smug grin appeared on his face. He seemed to be a proud bastard. Aizawa showed us this device and it had 705.2 meters on it! 'Holy SHIT!' Bakugo's grin only grew when he saw his score. 'If I tried I could get close to that' The green-haired lad was chosen by our depressed teacher to throw the ball next. He seemed to tense which only heightened my suspicions about his quirk. 'So this is what UA is like.. I wonder what more it has in store..'

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
SO! it is out! hopefully me and Ace keep writing this at a normal rate, but if chapters come out late don't yell at us. We both are in sch- HELL