Chapter 6

As they drove up to Dean's house, Can't Fight This Feelin' Anymore came on the radio, breaking their comfortable silence. Cas turned his head away from the window to see a bright red Dean staring straight ahead, and Cas just laughed.

"What?" Dean asked, obviously already knowing the answer. He put Baby in park and got out of the car. Cas followed suit and followed Dean into the house. 

"So, Cas," Dean asked, flopping down onto the couch. "What do you want to do? We can watch movies or something."

"U-uh, I don't know, what do you want to do?" Cas asked nervously. The only other time he had been to the Winchester's house was to ask Dean if he wanted to go to a movie, only a few hours prior. "We don't really know each other that well. Why not try?"

"Um, sure?" Dean said as more of a question than in agreement. "You start."

"What kind of TV shows do you like?" Cas asked. Dean had never really thought about what kind of shows he liked before becuase he never had time. There was always school, John, or Sammy. Not that he thought Sammy was a bother, he just put Sam before anyone or anything else.

"I don't really know," Dean chuckled. "I guess I don't really have time for TV. Lots of shit always going on."

"Well, I suppose that will suffice for now," Cas laughed. "Your turn."

"Oh yeah," Dean said, he already had a question in mind. "Why did you ever like me?" he said quietly.

"Do you really want to know?" Cas asked, just as quiet. 

"Well, last time I was going to ask, you kissed me," Dean let out a laugh.

"The first time I saw you, I thought you were the most attractive person I had ever seen. You wouldn't even get it. Then as I watched you throughout the years of high school, I realized that you weren't only good looking on the outside, you had an amazing personality..." Cas trailed off. He put his head down and looked at his hands. "I always thought that you would never like me back. That you were straight. Trust me, it felt horrible. Then earlier when you gave me a ride home, I thought maybe my luck had changed, When you kissed me, I knew it had."

"Wow, Cas, I didn't know that," Dean said. He looked into Cas' electric blue eyes and knew he was telling the truth. Cas stared right back into Dean's emerald green ones. Dean leaned forward and Cas did at the same time. Their lips met in the middle. Dean leaned forward farther and settled his hands on Cas' hips. Cas ran his hands through Dean's hair, earning a small moan when he tugged at the short hairs at the base of his neck. Dean gently laid Cas down on the couch and Cas shrugged off his trench coat.

"Dean," Cas said in a small voice. "i think we should wait, for now."

Dean reluctantly pulled his mouth away. "Why, Cas?"

"We just met today," Cas said. "I mean, we've met before, but never really spoken to each other."

"Alright, fine," Dean said, reluctantly getting off of Cas. "What do you want to watch then?"

They sat and watched Star Wars for a few hours. About halfway through the original third movie, The Return of the Jedi - the best one in Dean's opinion - Dean decided he was getting tired. 

"Hey, Cas," he said. "I'm getting tired, you want to go to bed? You can sleep down here or upstairs with me if you want. Makes no difference to me." 

"Um..." Cas started, getting a little red in the face. "I guess I can stay here for tonight."

Dean turned and headed to the closet to grab a pillow and blanket for Cas. "Suit yourself," he said, dumping them on Cas' lap. Dean headed up to bed.

When he got up there, he thought about the day's events. Man, today was a rollercoaster, he thought. Today, he had kissed the ebony haired boy he had been crushing on since freshman year, his brother got into a car accient, and Cas' brother had major head trauma. He would never tell Cas that though. The doctors said that there was a slim chance that Gabriel would wake up, and if he did, he would need to have special care, for his brain function would not be normal. They - Dean and the doctors - decided not to tell Cas just yet. He was a little unstable from his relationship with his dad. Not that Dean was any better, it was just that his brother was going to lie for sure. 

Man, today was a rollercoaster, Dean thought one last time before falling asleep.

------------------------------**************************---------------------------**********************************--------------------------

Oh boy, you guys probably hate me now for updating so late today. Had a band clinic today. But here it is!!!!! Should be updating a few more times within the next week, I promise this time! Anyway, hope you all like it so far! :)  

Also, I'm starting a new fic with a popular Cas and an artistic Dean. I hope to get the first chapter published soon!