Chapter 8

^^LIGHT RIYSIS ARMOR ^^

HER LAST ARMOR THANK GOD IM SORRY THAT ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I BEEN UPDATED THIS STORY BUT ANYWAY THE REASON IS I HAVE PROBLEMS *i also have no ideas * AND FORGIVE ME ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER and apologizes i will be updated this story for two chapters in one day

Jenny P.O.V

Our celebration was nothing when you are interrupted by that filthy alien , Janus . " All of you are idiots ! YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE TRUE POWERS OF ALIUS ACADEMY ! " I rolled my eyes cause he been overdramatic which he is like he hates losing . But as i look at him , he seemed looks like he terrified like something something horrible will happen later . He says that they are not the only team that existed , they were just the beginning and we definitely got beaten hard by the next team . Suddenly there was a black purple swirl the same one during our school destruction occur , i quickly grabbed Kai who fly beside me fear for him that he will be kidnapped by that aliens and also Aito appeared again .

Since i met him last time , i kept getting nightmare not that i scream in my dreams but it was bad enough that it would wake up in the middle of the night . Back to present day ,as the black purple swirl stop came out what is appeared to be another soccer team that surrounded by some purple light . One of them speak out who i think was the captain " I got some bad news " My hand subconsciously covered by ice and water which make Kai shiver and wanted to get out but i didnt noticed .The alien that speak out has black hair and glowing red eye and it seems that he holding out the black ball . I noticed that he completely ignored us and fixed his gaze onto Janus saying " You're out " It sound like a bad news for Janus cause he was begging on his knees then the alien kick the ball fast toward Janus which the ball emitted a bright light that makes me and Kai look away . When it was gone and i look around to see that Gemini Storm was completely disappeared then he introduced his team as Team Epsilon and that we will soon their powers before disappeared as well .

I know that my clothes had changed into my normal clothes that i usually wear in the guild and mission < ignore the accessories just the clothes and there is scarf on her neck > which i dont care and i let go of Kai which he let out breath of relief and i gave a look of apologizes but he pretend that he didnt see it until i offer two fresh fish * dont ask where i get that * which he apologizes me quickly and grabbed the fish . I know that everyone was looking at me weirdly but ignore it .

We were on our way again on the road with Shawn joined us cause Epsilon team will return and we need people that strong as Shawn and also Aito will joined them to fight me as he promised the last time we met during our last meeting . It was almost the end of the day the mood in the bus was so dense you could feel it .

As usual , Mark tried his best to cheer us up well except me actually as i practice my magic quietly in my seat and eventually we had to stop to buy some foods but before we could even go into the shop , Coach stopped us from doing so " The Epsilon team had show up in Kyoto where a soccer team called Cloister Divinity "

" Cloister Divinity ? I've never heard of them before " i heard someone asked behind me which i turned to around to see Nathan who gave me a knowing look but i look away

Nelly says that she also never heard about them which Coach explain that Cloister Divinity using soccer to train their mental strength as they dont like to use violence which i think i would like them very much . I heard from Coach that they are very good in soccer and that Epsilon team only attacks schools that have amazing team .So basically that we need to go there and played against Epsilon team then we can figure out what the hell do they want and all of us agreed with this