Hey Hey, BNHA Incorrect Quotes

So yesterday was Thanksgiving, I was pretty bored most of the day while I was waiting for my parents and sister (who is like 12 years old, maybe, idrk) to finish making Thanksgiving dinner.

I'm usually in charge of cleaning, which I usually hate, but this time was different for two reasons.

First, cleaning the kitchen and washing the dishes were NOT a part of my job this year, so haha sucks for you, stupid brother of mine who foolishly got excited about having Thursday as a cleaning day.

And second, this:

It always makes me less angry about having to clean, and I have no clue why, but okay

Anyway, when I was done, I decided to watch Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba (hella awesome anime, people, you should watch it if you haven't already).

But then I got bored after like twelve episodes (nearly done with the anime and I'm kinda sad about having to wait until next year for more), so I browsed Tumblr for a very long time looking at fanart and incorrect quotes for lots of different fandoms.

And so I'm gonna share some Incorrect Quotes with you guys!

And maybe some fanart, depends on if I feel like editing this story part one my phone at the end, since that's where everything is saved.

Anyway, credits, of course, to the following BNHA Incorrect Quotes Blogs that I follow on Tumblr:

bnha-textposts

just-incorrect-bnha

incorrectbakusquadquotes (guys its awesome for quotes on just the Bakusquad, I love this one so much)

kinda-correct-bnha

faketextsfromlastmight

incorrect-mha-bnha

b0xxed-bnha-incorrect

bnha-incorrect-twitter-quotes

bnha-incorrect

totally-correct-mha

Give them a follow if you have Tumblr and like this kinda shit.

And then credits to the blogs I follow on Tumblr that reblog/draw fanart for Boku No Hero Academia, yes a lot of it is Kiribaku but fight me I love them:

atzypaw

arxaris

kirishimas-headband

bakusquad-plus-ultra

insecureillustrator

franeridart

exbrodokills

todorokitops

bnhatrashdumpster

Give them a follow and check out the art they post and reblog

And other funny BNHA based blogs that I follow: