Business man and His hot P.A.😉

Randeep Rai🔥He is 26years old and a successful businessman in India and also in world

Randeep Rai🔥
He is 26years old and a successful businessman in India and also in world. He is owner of RAI INDUSTRIES. And yesssss guys.. he is most wanted criminal in india because he stole many girls heart also😉😁❤. (Like mine)💁🏻‍♀️ He is perfect man. But yessssss he is very strict with his work and with his employees in office.. but there is someone special infront of that someone special he can't get angry. He has a soft corner for her bit never expressed it.

Ufffff💥🔥This is girl also a wanted criminal who is taking many boys heart😉ASHI SINGHA girl that every boy desires

Ufffff💥🔥
This is girl also a wanted criminal who is taking many boys heart😉
ASHI SINGH
A girl that every boy desires. But she has someone special in her life. She also a soft corner for that someone special wala person. She is 23years old. And works in RAI INDUSTRIES as a PA of Randeep.😉
...
So let's our story.
Guys further story is going to be really intense so read at your own risk.
No negative comments please.🙏🏻
....

One fine morning in RAI INDUSTRIES.
Our randeep was sitting on his chair and was seeing some important files.
Then a beautiful girl😍comes through the door and say MAY I COME IN SIR?🙂
Randeep: yes Ashi.😀
Ashi: Sir these are some important files I think u need to check in once.. and yes sir u are having meetings with MR.SINGHANIA around 4pm. 😌
Randeep: thanks for the information. Please get me a cup of coffee I am really tired(itna kaam jo karta hai)
Ashi: ya sure sir .
..
..
.
She came in 5mins
Ashi: sir here is your coffee 😊
Randeep: oo thanks.🤗.. Ashi can u please come to my house tonight. I am throwing a party.
Ashi: sir...... but... how... can I come
Randeep: after my meeting u go to your house get changed. i will come to pick up u😁
Ashi : sure sir..
....

...
At evening...
Randeep came to ashi house..
Door bell rang..
She opened the door.. His mouth was opened by seeing her..
She was wearing👇🏻

OMG HOW ANY BE SO.. HOT🔥🔥
Ashi: sir. Kaisi lag rahi hoon?
Randeep: ek dum beautiful..
Then they go to Randeep house.. Ooppsss sorryyy His MANSION..

His took her to his room by closing her eyes

Ashi: aap meri aankhein kyun band kar rahe hai??
Randeep: surprise hai..
Ashi: lekin aap toh mujhe party mein laaye theee.....
Randeep: sssshhhhhh🤫😉
.....

Randeep: sssshhhhhh🤫😉

Room was decorated like this

🔥🔥🔥
..
Randeep: open ur eyes Ashi.
She was jsut mesmerized by seeing all this. She was shocked and happy.
Randeep: Will u marry ashi
Ashi: she jumped and said yes.
They both hug each other..
..
SEXUAL CONTACT AHEAD..
...
Randeep hugged her tightly for 15mins. He then grab her by her waist and kissed her for 20mins. The kiss was full of love and desires. They were lost in each other💋.
Randeep bits her lower lips at which she opened her mouth a little by which he get a chance to put his tongue inside👅. He tasted her red lipstick and stucked all the juices from the mouth. Then he broke the kiss.
Randeep: Ashu will u be mine today for 4ver
Ashi can see the immense love for her in his eyes and noddes her head in yesss.
He then grabbed her waist and squeezed her tiny waist. She just clung to him more. Her clothed chest was rubbing his chest area. He was getting lost with her perfume.
He opened untie her lace of her back. He moves his seductively. She was moaned his name. He loves that he affects her so much. He then placed her on bed and came over. He madly kissed her neck give love bites. She just moaned his name by clutching his shirt. He kissed hardly on her cleavage and removed her short dress. Ashi was in bra💥and panty infront of him. He saw she was just perfect😘..
She started unbuttoning his shirt.. He turned her and give hickey on back. She screamed in pain. He licked them sooth her pain. He kissed her legs. And again turned and unhooked her bra. Ashi immediately kept her over her dangling clothed chest.
...
🙈🙈🙈🙈
Randeep: baby that's my food. Please let me have them... saying this he removed her hands and her bra.
And her perfect sized round melons are infront of him. He was staring at them like a mad man. He then immediately take one boob in his mouth and crushed the another one in his hand. He was biting sucking like a baby is hungry for his food. He then change the boob. Then he keep doing it for 1hour. Ashi was only moaning his name and held his hair tightly🔥💥🔥...
Then he again kissed her more 15mins then move downwards to her pink pussy👅
He torned her panty and throw it somewhere. He turned her and spanked her ass. Then He licked her clit. Juices were flowing he licked them. Kissed it. Then he put his 3fingers inside her and started fingering. She sat up in pain. He immediately kissed her to calm her.
He again started fingering her for more 10mins..
Ashi: Deep i can't it more. Make me urs today..
Randeep unzipped his pant and boxers and entered into her. At which she screamed in pain. He kissed her to calm...
Then after 2mins she find pleasure and moaned..
He do it at a faster pace.💥🔥💋
They both was feeling heavenly😍🔥
..
After a long love making session finally he came out of her😉..
And covered himself and ashi with duvet.
Ashi kept her head on his chest and he took her in his embrace. And kissed her forehead😊😊😊😊
...
Ashi: never leave me I love u a lot..
Randeep: baby i will never leave me. Promise.. and I love u too😘💋
They both slept in each other arms.
🤗🤗🤗
...
Guys. This was my first story so I hope to get a good response😊