Prologue ~ Leave

"We must leave!" 

A huge gathering of cats circled in a dirty alleyway of the twoleg place. The seven in the center, each a different shade of gray and brown stood up tall and regal. The cat speaking, a dark gray tom with amber eyes pinned all the cats with his gaze once more.

"If we wish to survive, we must leave." He meowed.

"Leave our home!" Called out a mocking she-cat from the crowd.

"Maybe you want to leave but we are staying." Said one of the pale brown toms from the center, turning to the other.

"Yes, we'll stay and unite as one clan." said a black She-cat from the center, "Is my clan with me?"

"Yes Snakestar!" a unbelievably small portion of the crowd called out.

"Then stay and die." The gray tom hissed, he turned back to the crowd, "Is my clan,  Ashclan, with me?"

"Of course!" called out another small portion of the cats, following with, "For Ashclan and Starclan" along with "Yes Fangstar!"

"Shineclan will go to." Said a small pale gray she-cat with shimmering blues eyes.

"For Ashclan, Shineclan, and Starclan!" Yowled the Ashclan and Shineclan cat's, "For Fangstar and Wolfstar!"

"You fools!" A Dark brown tom from the center leaped to his feet, "Nightclan does not have time with this silly Starclan! You all know that! Which is why we will go on our own! Nightclan with me!" 

The dark brown tom pushed through the crowd of cats, the biggest portion following. Murmurs of "Yes Darkbranch" could be heard.

"Anyone else care to not die?" Fangstar asked.

"I'll go too," said a brown tom, "Will my clan follow me?"

"To the end Palestar!" called out another group of cats.

"For Ashclan, Shineclan, Dripclan and Starclan!" Yowled the cats, "For Fangstar, Wolfstar, and Palestar!"

"Who else will stay?" Snakestar asked calmly.

"Me and Leapclan will stay." Said a white she-cat.

"Me and Branchclan will stay." Said a pale brown tom.

"Me and Jayclan will stay." said a gray tom.

"We will stay with Starclan!" called the cats, "Strikeclan, Leapclan, Branchclan, and Jayclan will stay!"

"Which means those who do not must leave at once." The leader of Jayclan turned hissing on the other three cats.

"We can make you leave." Snakestar growled.

"Snakestar, Feircestar, Whitestar, and Twigstar, you are making a mistake. You and your Clans will-" Palestar started but was cut off as both Snakestar and Feircestar from Strikeclan and Jayclan leaped at him, sending him tumbling to the ground.

"Ashclan! Shineclan! Dripclan! We must go!" Fangstar Yowled and a flood of cats erupted front he meeting, pelting down the wet alleyway and into the bright lights of the twoleg place.

"Good riddance" Feircestar hissed.