Silly dream (Talen-jei x reader)

Talen-jie has been utterly seduced by the Dragonborn, being so enraptured to the point of considering his current relationship. He realized that he must have her at any cost, including his fiancé. She is a goddess, and even in human form she shines as radiantly and brilliantly as a star. But Talen wants nothing but love; only she can give him the fulfillment he seeks, and he knows there is no one else in this world who can. The Dragonborn was an inspiration to him, but his devotion cannot compare to the pure love he feels for her now.
But then the Dragonborn became embroiled in a war with the elves, and left Talen all alone once again, leaving behind a beautiful woman who has already won his heart. In his desperation, Talen vows to himself that he will find her again, no matter how long it takes - that if he must fight to get to know the Dragonborn again, then he will do it, and gladly. He would never let the Dragonborn go. His life could be meaningless if she were gone from it; he would surely die without her.
So when the Dragonborn finally returns, he goes to meet her. He is prepared to face anything - if only the opportunity to spend time alone with her, uninterrupted, if granted to him again, he would take it with both hands. He had been hoping, for some time now, to have a chance to speak with her, to see the Dragonborn's reaction to seeing her true love after all these years. And now, after all his prayers and expectations, the Goddess smiles upon him, granting him the opportunity to speak with her alone, just this once more. She comes into the tavern, bloody from battle, eyes still on fire from the last confrontation she had taken part of. Talen-Jie asked her humbly to accompany him up stairs,  and he is so excited to finally be able to converse with her again that he forgets about the others in the tavern, including Keerva who stood behind the bar, scoffing at Talen's blatant affection. So he ignores them and leads the way up the stairs, towards their room. when they are alone in there, Talen is ecstatic, unable to contain himself. This was his chance.
the Dragonborn sees his expression change as soon as they enter the room and her suspicions rise, thinking he was still upset about the Theives Guild Business. She tries not to worry as the tension between them grows higher and he looks at her with such love and adoration, yet it seems he will never learn to keep his emotions in check. She is about to leave when he grabs her hand and whispers, "Please, I need your help."
she frowns and asks softly, "what about your fiancé, Keerava?"
he shakes his head, "She doesn't matter right now." his words are soft and tender and she is reminded that he cares very much about this girl, too. He is desperate to save this love and she realizes that he needs all the help he can get. So shaking her head, she steps towards him as they continue to talk.

After a while, however, she begins to notice that the atmosphere in the room gets increasingly tense, until the tension becomes almost tangible, the room is suffocatingly silent except for the sound of their breaths and the scuffing of boots below. "she's literally down stairs. if you want me you need to go tell her right now that you're leaving her." Dragonborn says, scoffing.  He has not forgotten the scene outside and the thought that he may never come back from it makes him sick to his stomach. 'He wouldn't abandon me like this, would he?' thinks the Dragonborn, worried. The silence is broken when the footsteps below stop and a loud 'hmph' comes through. She turns around to see Keerava standing in front of the door, arms crossed over her chest. "You're leaving?" she asks, sounding hurt. "Why?" she continues, "you said you loved me." she says, tears forming in her eyes. "I don't understand why you would make such a stupid decision," she adds angrily. Talen looks horrified. He didn't want to upset Keera, but he knows how much she cares about him, and how much he loves her. They were supposed to leave tonight, to flee the theives guild.  But instead he decided to bring Keera here, to share the moment with her and not leave her alone. "Don't cry, my darling," he says sadly, looking towards Dragonborn helplessly. "This isn't what either of us wanted."

Keerava sneers," get out and don't come back-either of you."

Talen turns his eyes to the beautiful Dragonborn, decided to take a leap, pulling an amulet of Mara from his satchel, he nervously thumbs the blue jewels set there. " I bought this amulet just for you... because we'll I was hoping....that you'd give me the honor and marry me.." Talen trails off at   the end and he stares at her hopefully as the light reflects on the gems in his hand. His eyes search for signs that she wants him to continue, but she remains unresponsive. Finally, he speaks again, voice breaking," I  want you to marry me, my dear. I want this day to be ours. I want us to live together in bliss, forever. You're the only thing in this miserable world that makes me feel happy. Please, marry me?"
"Why?" she asks, sounding confused and hurt. He can see  tears welling up in her eyes. " why does it matter to you? Why should I marry you?"
"Because everytime you step in this tavern, my world is lit up by your radiance, your smile wipes away years of shitty treatment from this town, from Keerava." his head hangs, eyes clamping shut, obviously becoming very vulnerable, "I know you spend your days alone, I could learn how to fight, I could do anything if it only meant I'd be able to spend the rest of my waking life spent by your side."  He looks up at her again with pleading eyes. "Please, say something, just please."
"Oh." she whispers before throwing herself into his arms and burying her face in his neck. He holds her close to him tightly, breathing in her scent and inhaling the fragrance of flowers underneath the musk of battle.  He feels like crying again, but the joy is overwhelming and all he can do is hold onto her tight. Eventually she pulls back, looking up at him with a pained smile. "Yes, I will marry you." she tells him, nodding slowly. He gasps happily and embraces her, laughing. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Thank you!" he exclaims happily, and he kisses her, making her laugh in return. When they finally break apart, he gives her a bright smile . "It's going to be wonderful, my beloved wife. We will take Skyrim by storm, together, we will -"

the Dragonborn makes him pause, " what about children?"  she asks hesitantly, a sad look appearing on her face. Talen immediately understands, she wants a child, a baby of her own to take care of, he realizes.  His mind whirls with thoughts, suddenly overwhelmed with ideas. His eyes glow with enthusiasm, and he  grins at her in excitement. It's all he's ever wanted in his entire life. To raise a child with his wife, to make it grow up healthy, strong, happy, surrounded by their loving parents. He can picture everything so clearly in his mind. The house, filled with laughter and happiness. "if at all possible, I'd love to have children with you."

She smiles all the way up to her eyes, " then what are we waiting for, let's go to the temple and hold a ceremony!" grasping talens hand, she pulls him upwards off the bed they sat on. planting a soft kiss to his snout, she intertwines her hand in his, staring deep into his eyes.

The argonian felt his heart stir in his chest, as a small noise came from his throat, "Gods above, but you are beyond me." he caressed the rise of her cheek bone, repaying the kiss in full.

*the day of their wedding*

the dragon born stands on the steps of the temple, she hasn't seen Talen in a few days due to tradition. Standing in a beautiful cascading gown, composed of the finest spider silk, she snickers thinking how hard it was to have this silly dress made, having paid a gross amount of nearly 15000 septims on it. Not to mention the shoes, and the amount of spriggin sap in her feathers made them stay slick to the back of her skull. She looked at the double doors, and swallowed her fears, pushing the doors open.

The sight that greets her makes her gasp. The chamber is overflowing with people. A huge crowd has gathered outside, surrounding the hall where the wedding will be held. Many of them had dressed themselves up and wore fine jewelry, the rich and powerful of Skyrim, many of whom she recognizes. But at the end of the isle, her husband to be stood, Talen, eyes glowing with pride of the sight of this beautiful woman walking towards him.
When she arrives at his side, he wraps his arm around her waist and guides her down the aisle, both of their heads bowed low, reverent in respect to the priest officiating their marriage. Once they reach the altar, everyone present bows their heads lower to the couple.

The priest preforms the ceremony, and both wife and husband agree to be bound in love forever, and Talen offers her a ring of his own craftsmanship, and ebony band set with three beautiful rubies.  As he slides it onto her finger he presses a gentle kiss to her knuckles before wrapping his arms securely around her and kissing her deeply. The two of them pull away from each other, and the priest proceeds to congratulate them, and thank everyone for attending.

both husband and wife mingled with all the people attending their wedding, finding solace in each other in the later hours to come. Long after the ceremony had ended, Talen walking with his arm draped around the Dragonborn. They were leaving the city, headed for a home she had prepared elsewhere, somewhere in falkreath hold, she said. Talen didn't care, he was just befuddled and worked up about her finally being his. All his.

As they got onto a carriage, he lifts her by the hand, and they hug once she's safely in the back, her girlish laughter tickling his ears, making him smile softly.

Just part one. Vote if you want part two, or comment lol.
Word count; 1782