chapter 2 explanations

*after everything thing is calm* (Kacchan) "So Shoto how and why did the children come to be?" "Well how is pretty simple we fell in love and took it to bed the end." "Seriously" *Deku is blushing profusely* (Shota) "Daddy are you really going to divorce mommy?" "I dont know Shota." (Deku) "So who wants dinner,Todoroki are you staying for dinner?" "Sure why not." "Oh come on not this dumbass!" *explosions start forming* "Kacchan calm down!" "And why should I ?!" "Because your scaring Dekki!" "Mommy daddy stop!" *explosions go out* (Todoroki) "so Shota,Dekki how old are you now?" "We're 9!" "Wow!" "Ive missed so much!" "Yea you have half and half, but ive always been there!" "I know kacchan im not here to take your family im just here to catch up with the kids." (Deku) " Well you can come whenever you want." "Aw thanks!" "No he cant not without supervison!" "Kacchan calm down!" "Dekki,Shota go to bed!" "Yes papa!" *Kacchan starts to form an explosion but Todoroki freezes him* (Todoroki) "I'm sorry Deku for everything..." "Its fine hes abusive anyway!" "Wait what!" *Todoroki starts to light kacchan on fire but Deku stops him* "I love you only you." *kacchan explodes out of the ice prison and shoots the explosion at Todoroki but Deku jumps in front and the explosion hits the door* (Todoroki) "Kacchan you almost hit Midorya!" "Im fine!" "Kacchan i think its tome ive been saving these for a while." *hands divorce papers* "y-you really want to divorce?!" "Yes your abusive!" "O-ok ..." *signs paper* " Im goin to pack my stuff" *4 hours later after hes packed* "I called kiroshima im moving in with him." "Ok..." (Todoroki) "Im sorry Kacchan really i am."