FuCkIN

You gulped, blushing madly. You had a thought of what might be happening, but quickly pushed it away. You didn't want to blush more than it was needed.

«maybe I should go and see...?»

You questioned yourself a few times, but decided maybe you should see what's up. You tried to think of excuses that didn't lead you to...that. But it failed.

You got off your bed, running a hand through your (h/l) (h/c) hair. You always had that feeling that if you thought of something uh, sexual. A person from one of your shows might be listening and so you try to think of something else, it was so awkward to have that feeling.

«damn you Dean Winchesters»

Forgetting about that thought, well not entirely, you creeped up his room and pushed the door slowly. Thank you lawd Jesus, it didn't squeak. You looked inside, your (e/c) gleaming with curiosity. Your cheeks dusted with the blush that was there before, just to be returned with another wave of red.

"F-fuck.." Dave's voice echoed in the room and you bit your lip. That was..a uh, sight. Dave's cheeks were dusted red, his freckles just noticeable. You held out your phone, and took a picture. Click!

Damnit! You left the sound on, you stood up and back away. Slowly. You stayed pressed against the wall panting softly from the scare for a few seconds, then when you were about to make your way back to your room-

"(Y/N)! WHAT THE HELL BRO! "

You did what you thought off, ad responded. " ITS MY NEW LOCKSCREEN NOW BABE! " you chuckled and left for your room, not before hearing the small huff from Dave and his voice saying.

"I'm s-so getting you back for that shit. Not. Cool."

You're so fucked.

-------

I kno I kno
"ITS SHORT"
I'm sorryyyy
I promise I'll update soon