Committed

*Time skip*
(Kay POV)

-1 month later-

It's been a month since me and Jas  fucked. She be cane distance after that day. I'm kinda in my feelings about that but I'll never show it.

When I see her in school we share a glance but she immediately looks in another direction. I finna find out what's up wit babygirl because this shit not right.

I got out of my thought noticing Jas walking down the hall. I was close to a empty classroom so once she was close enough I pulled her in and locked the door. Once she noticed it was me she tried to exit the classroom.

I stepped in front of the door so she couldn't get out. "Jas why you avoiding me!" I said. She just look and me with this unreadable face expression. "Because you make me horny" She said. I knew she was lying because she know I would dick her down real quick. " The real reason Jasmine"I said warningly. She sighed. H"I'mscraedtobecommitedtoyoubecauseidontwanttogethurt." She stated wayyyy to damn fast. "You talking as fast as I beat pussy up slow the fuck down." I said. "I'm scared to be committed to you because I don't want to get hurt." She said. I rolled my eyes. "Bbg who said we had to be committed to each other right now??!" I said.

She put her head down in embarrassment.  She ran a jumped on me. "Fuck me right now!" She demands. "Woah, why you wanna fuck." I exclaim. "Because I missed your dick daddy."She said lustily.

Uh oh she just brung the tiger out of me!.! I placed her on the big desk and started kissing her. I can't believe Im finna have sex in school.
........................................................................
Ok bye guys

SYKE BITCH YALL BOUT TO GET THIS SEX SCENE!!!!!!!!! -keep scrolling-
..................................................

I start to take off her clothes and my pants. She got on her knees and pulled down my boxers and starts to suck my dick. I was on fucking cloud nine.

Some how I started to fuck her throat. Her freaky ass was liking that shit. As she should. I pulled her up by her throat and sat her on the desk. I spread her legs open and got on my knees.

I blew on her pussy. Her shit was glistening. I rubbed her nub so softly it felt like I barely touched it. She started to twitch. I love how sensitive she is under my touch. I start to lick up and down her slit slowly and tasted her sweet juices .

I looked up at her beautiful face and listen to her beautiful moans. Then I started going in. She tasted like peaches. And a fun fact is that I hate peaches but she just made me love them.

She soon came in my mouth I swallowed all her juices which ran down her pussy again in a second. I stood up and put her on all fours and position my self at her entrance. She whimper as I slip the tip in. "Ooouuu" she moaned. I put all ten inches in her and   gives her deep back strokes. "Dadddddyyy🤤"  She exclaims. I speed up my tempo and blows her back out.

————————————-
We went on and on for two whole class periods. This girl is really a freak bruh. She wore my ass out. They way she was riding-. You know what Im not bout to think about it cause imma end up fucking her again.
She don't need no more dick until tomorrow.
....................................................................

Ok Im actually done now this just a lil something to make up for the time of not posting. Love y'all and more to come❤️❤️