Patrick's P.O.V

(A/N: Liz is based off of my best friend at school... she knows who she is XD )

"Where the hell is she," I yell at Pete as we stand in the middle of an empty street.

"I don't know Patrick. We've literally turned this city and all the towns close to here upside down. She's not here," Pete says sighing.

"Well Andy and Joe haven't seen her," I yell pulling my hair.

"Maybe she just ran away. Ever think of that," Pete growls.

"She never would've done that," I yell at him kicking over a trashcan.

"She's  a different person now," he says with a tired tone.

"I know. I'm going to call Andy and Joe and see if they've heard of anything," I say pulling out my phone.

It rings one time, and Joe answers.
"Patrick, I was just about to call you," he says out of breath.
"What's wrong," I immediately ask.
"There's been rumors going around that Brendon's got himself a mate that's been marked for quiet some time, and their bond is pretty strong," Joe says.
"But we don't know if it's her," a female voice says in thw background.
"Who's that," I ask him.
"Ummmm.... Just a friend who's helping us," he mumbles.
"Joe, you can tell me," I say getting impatient.
"We saved her from some of William's vampires, and we're sort of.... she's just been hanging around here. She's quiet useful," he mumbles.
"Yeah I bet," I say.
"I'll see ya here," he says.
"Yeah, we'll be there as soon as we can," I mumble hanging up.
"I take it we're going back to Chicago," Pete asks when I turn around.
"Yeah," I say.
As soon as we get back to the house, I leave my parents a note saying that our visit was cut short because of some issues we had to take care of back home. Pete and I pack our things and get in the car. The trips over sooner than we expected. We get out at the house, and we're greeted by Joe, Andy, and a girl who's about our age. She's hiding behind Joe. She has a blonde streak down her bangs in her already dirty blonde hair. She has light freckles all over her skin. Her eyes are a mixture of shyness and excitedness.

"Hey, I'm so glad to see you guys again," Andy says as he walks forward to hug us.

"I wish it was on better circumstances," I mumble still staring at Joe who hasn't said anything.

"Aren't you going to introduce us to your new friend Joe," I ask him.

"So... ummm.... yeah. This is my friend Liz. She's been helping us hunt and gather information," he nervously says.

"H-Hi," she nervously says waving slightly.

"Hey," I mumble faking a smile.

She gives me a slight smile, and Andy rushes us inside.

"Would you like to explain, Liz," Andy asks.

"Ummmm...," she says.

"Don't worry they don't bite," Joe glances at Pete, "well one of them do, but he won't."

She chuckles and says, "So from our sources we've found out that Brendon and William brought back two vampires with them from their trip out of town. One was a newly marked and turned female vampire, and the other one was an old rouge vampire who was William's... pet. They've been there for the last five days."

"That could be her, Pete," I say turning around to face him.

"But it could also be two random vampires. Don't get your hopes up," he says stepping forward.

"Is there anything else," I ask turning back to face her.

"There's been fewer murders. I mean there's still people getting murdered from vampires, but they're starting to leave their victims alive," she says handing me notebooks.

I open them and she's written messy notes all over the pages. She's defiantly been working hard.

"Thank you. I can see you've been a big help around here," I tell her smiling.

There's a glimmer of light that sparkles in her eyes and an smirk that looks similar to the Grinch.

Liz jump up and says, "You're welcome!"

I laugh. Liz is like a Chiula that is easily excited. I walk into my room and begin searching through the notebooks looking for an answer. Joe comes into my room with chips and pizza.

"Hey," I say as I quickly glance down at my notebook.

"Hey, I brought you food, and I need to be honest about Liz," he says sitting down.

I slowly look up at him and ask, "What about her?"

"Well, she and I aren't friends... we're dating... We have been ever since we rescued her. There's something different about her. It's like I've found the girl version of me. I've never felt this way about anyone before," he says blushing.

"Awwww Joe's in love. Well, I'm happy for you," I say smiling.

"Shut up Patty Cakes," he says smirking.

He knows I hate that nickname and here he goes saying it.

"Shut the h-," I start to say when we here a girl yelling.

We run out of the room to see Pete and Andy running to the front door. I don't see Liz anywhere.

"Where the fuck is Liz," Joe loudly asks.

"She went outside to-," Andy says as Pete yanks the front door open.

We see Liz standing there in William's arms. She's struggling against his hold, but he's too strong. William has his hand over her mouth, and she looks terrified. Tears are slipping down her face. Pete steps outside, and Liz lets out a muffled scream.

"What are you doing to her," Joe yells.

"Hello to you boys too, and to answer your question Joe... I'm just applying pressure on her spine," William says laughing.

"Why are you here fuck face," Pete growls at him.

"I just wanted to say hello," William says smiling a sweetly sickening smile.

"Where the fuck is my sister," I yell stepping outside of the house.

Pete zips in front of me and pushes me back inside. Andy and Joe quickly grab me.

"Cut the shit and let her go," Pete says.

"You know I never play by the rules Peter," he says moving his fangs closer to her neck.

"Don't you dare," Joe yells.

William looks up at us with an evil gleam in his eyes. Liz has a petrified look on her tear stained face as William sinks his teeth into her neck...