Goodbye | hector d.

Me and hector are dating for about 2 years now. Trust me we had our ups and down but that's in every relationship at the end of the day we love each other.

We were currently driving to his place so we can eat dinner with his family.
Jamming out to our favorite songs. We were the happiest people alive  at this moment.

Then suddenly all I saw was a bright light and then black.

I woke up in the hospital not knowing what was going on.
Then I see my mom and hectors mom walk in, they sit next to me. Their eyes were red, they looked so broken and then my mom began to say.

Y/m: honey do you remember what h-happened?
Y/n: no not really. What happened?
Y/n: baby you got in to a car accident a-and... she started sobbing.

Then hectors mom spoke up also sobbing.
"Y/n baby... hector didn't make it."

I didn't know what do to say the love of my life, my soulmate, my first everything left me. I started to cry so hard I was screaming at this point. My mom and hectors mom both hugged me.

When calmed down a bit I asked.
Y/n: c-can I see him?
Y/m: yeah come with me.

She took my hand and lead the way. I was shaking. I wasn't ready to say goodbye not now.

We walked in to a room the room felt cold and then i saw him on the bed. Face pale. Gone.

I took a chair and sat down next to him.

Y/n: mom can you give me a minute?
Y/m: yes of course.

My mom walked out of the room leaving me alone. I took his cold hand in mine and began sobbing again.

Y/n: why did you leave me, why now. I love you soulmate. I never thought this day will come. I was waiting for us to grow old and die together. I wanted to marry you. I wanted to have your kids. I wanted to see our kids grow. I wanted to see our children to have their own. I love you and miss you so much soulmate.

I kissed his hand and walked out. My mom was waiting for me. She took my hand and walked us to my room.

After a while the doctor walked in to the room.

Doctor: y/n you will get out of the hospital after a couple of days... but I found something that might belong to you.

I looked at him in confusion. He hands me a little box and walks out of the room.
I open the box and it's a ring. I start crying again he was going to propose.

"Y/n... Y/N!!!!!!"
I wake up and see hector driving.
It's just dream thank god, then all of a sudden I see bright lights and then black

Thank you all for reading my book I love and appreciate all of you.🥺🥰❤️