Kirishima

The halls of the dorms were quiet as the redhead made his way to the common room couch. He was wrapped in a Crimson Riot Blanket and a pout apparent on his face.

Kirishima couldn't sleep a wink and he needed someone there. His insecurities weighed heavily on his mind as he curled up in a tight ball in the middle of the couch.

There was a few minutes of sniffles as he pondered whether or not he should call for everyone. He knew they didn't mind it too much but he did feel guilty everytime since he disturbed them from their sleep. The room felt heavy as he switched back and forth between calling and not calling.

Soon enough though, the loneliness became suffocating. Taking a deep breath he started to call for everyone.

"I'M HARD!" rang through the dorms hall's, breaking the silence. People snapped up from their beds, alert. Bakugou was the first out to go search for Kirishima. Finding his dorm empty, Bakugou went to the common room, finding a lump under a blanket on a couch.

He sat by the lump, pulling Kirishima softly into his lap, enveloping him in his arms, cradling him.

Midoryia came in shortly after. Unlike normal, there was no conflict between Bakugou and Midoryia as the green haired male sat right next to the blond, leaning over and hugging Kirishima who was still in his boyfriend's lap.

Mina ran into the room, and without much thought, dive bombed onto the three already on the couch. All three groaning in pain but didn't shift the new addition to the hug.

Sero was much more careful. He sat on the other side of Bakugou, hugging Kirishima from behind, adding himself to the hug without causing any pain to the others. The redhead started to smile slightly, though hidden by the blanket.

Jirou crept into the room in her own blanket tortilla, lying on top of her pink girlfriend and hugging both her and Kirishima at the same time.

Kaminari was unfortunately the same as Mina. He rushed at the pile and jumped on. The ones most affected was Bakugou and Sero, but at this point Sero was used to his shenanigans so it didn't bother him. Bakugou grunted in pain but that was all as the room was silent again but with much more cuddling.

Momo and the rest of the class trickled in, aside from Mineta. Mineta was pouting in his room because Kirishima yells "I'm hard and he gets cuddles from girls but the moment he says it, he's a creep.

What Mineta couldn't seem to grasp was it was just a simple joke on Kirishima's quirk, but when Mineta said he was hard, it was just too much information with no humor behind it at all and it was honestly disgusting.

Soon enough, even Aizawa made his own way into the room. In his hands was a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows.

"Problem child," Aizawa grumbled, setting the cup of hot chocolate on the coffee table before making his way back to his room.

The smile on Kirishima's face was huge by now and he felt his problems slip away in the giant cuddle pile of Class 1-A.

Bakugou, Sero, Kaminari and Mina broke from the group and started their respective jobs for this scenario.

Bakugou chose a movie he knew Kirishima would enjoy and set it up, Sero popped popcorn and gathered candy from the cabinets, Kaminari got pillows galore and Mina gather fluffy blankets.

Slowly as this happened, the class started to disperse to go back to their bedrooms, most of them giving Kirishima little forehead kisses as Kirishima had uncovered his face. Kirishima muttered little thank you's to everyone, who smiled back at the redhead. By the time everything was set up, Jirou was left on the couch as the Bakusquad smiled back onto the couch. Mina latched onto Jirou, Jirou rested her head on Bakugou's shoulder as Bakugou went back to cradling Kirishima, and Kaminari cuddled with Sero right next to the rest of the group.

Kirishima sipped at the delicious hot chocolate Aizawa made, smile never fading.

And they spent the next few hours watching Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and cuddling, eventually falling asleep.