Chapter 12

12.

My eyes slowly open, being greeted by sunshine peeking through the blinds of the window, and I could feel Harry's arm still wrapped tightly around me.

I tried to wiggle out of his grip, but he wouldn't let me go, so I immediately knew he was awake.

"Harry let go, I want to get up."

He buried his face into the side of my neck and held on to me even tighter than before.

It was a cute gesture I admit, it caused my stomach to have butterflies, but I need to stop thinking about him in this way. I can't start falling into his traps, I just can't.

He probably only wants me for sex anyways, and that thought alone made my heart ache. I pulled his arm away from me and escaped from his firm hold, standing up and walking to the closet.

I hear him groan then turnover and lay back down, pulling the sheets over his body. He's definitely not a morning person.

I've never been a morning person either, I hate waking up early, but I'm also not a person who'd sleep in until twelve.

When I went to high school, school started at 7:30. I had to wake up at about 5:30 or 6, depending on my mood, since my bus came at 6:50, and that was rough. I hated waking up early every morning, all I wanted was to sleep in for a couple more hours, but I'm pretty sure everyone would like to sleep in.

I'm looking through my clothes and pick out a simple outfit, then venture over to my underwear drawer. I open it up and feel a muscular arm snake around me. He pulls me away from the drawer and begins looking through it.

"Harry, what are you doing?"

He ignored me, continuing to go through it until he found what he was looking for.

Turning around he holds a small, black piece of clothing, small enough that it may not be considered clothing at all. It was a black thong, and immediately my face burned from the sight while his lips curved upward into a smirk.

"This will be useful for later." He smugly says, his raspy-morning voice standing out before he grasps the piece of clothing in his hand and walks over to his side of the room.

I quickly erase the memory from my mind, he makes me feel so uncomfortable when he says things like this to me.

But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't completely attracted to him, especially after last night. Maybe he's right- I do keep coming back to him, but maybe I should stop leaving.

Harry was beautiful, terrifyingly beautiful. Just one look shared between us and I was lost in his eyes. Being under his gaze was both intense and awkward, all stares can be, but what made me continue to look was a feeling he's given me ever since I saw him that first night.

It was the feeling of fire, a burning passion that only he could make me feel.

But at the same time, I am completely petrified of him- and he knew it.

He's not scary all the time, but when he is, it's not fun.

"We're going out tonight, wear something nice." Harry informs me as he puts a shirt on while sitting at the end of the bed. I sigh, it seems like he repeats this sentence everyday.

"Where?" So much for dressing simple.

"The club." He pauses, standing up and walking towards me, his face suddenly turning very serious.

"Listen- it's very important that you stay with me at all times. I want you by my side the whole night."

I look up at him and he seems so concerned, but that doesn't make me hold back my scoff.