Chapter 11

| Bella POV |

Everything happened so fast my sister had shielded me from the van but unfortunately it hit her and made her whack her head off my truck!.

She fell to the ground unconscious but the van was still hurtling towards us but at the last minute Edward appeared out of nowhere stopping it with his bare hand?!.

I was so shocked with what was going on, his other hand wrapped around my back so I wouldn't fall and hit my head But just like that he got up and jumped over my truck walking away then I heard people screaming mine and Sabrina names.

Then it snapped out of my trance and I looked over to see my sister's head bleeding I got worried and started yelling at them to call 911 because she needed help.

I had seen all the Cullens getting up to go, all of them look worried for my sister after hearing me scream for help for her but the one I think name Jasper Hale looked furious and very concerned?.

But why did he look so concerned then it hit me lately he's been acting really weird around my sister is he in love with her?.

Soon the ambulance came and the paramedics were running towards us they picked up my sister from the ground and put her on a stretcher and took her to the ambulance.

Another paramedic came to me asking questions and leading me to another ambulance but I told him I want to be with my sister so they guided me to her.

Oh boy this is going to be a long story to talk with dad about and what's going to happen to my sister is she going to be OK?.

| 30 minutes later |

Charlie came bursting in through the doors straight to me and asked"  Bella are you OK and where is your sister",

I looked at the ground when he asked for Sabrina, he started getting worried I look backed up and reply" I think she's OK but when the van was coming towards us she used her body as a shield to protect me and ended up getting hit by the van smacking her head off my truck",

I took a deep breath and then finished " I haven't heard anything from the doctor since we got here".

Charlie took a deep breath and Tyler from the other Hospital bed said" i'm so sorry Bella I tried to stop I didn't mean to hit your sister" I looked back at him and said" it's all right I know you never meant to".

My dad looked at me and then back at the boy furious and reply" no it is definitely not all right, you and Sabrina could've been killed Bella, your sister is now injured in a hospital somewhere!".

I sighed and looked up at him" but I'm not dead and I understand the consequences of what Sabrina did but she'll be all right".

Again Tyler tried to apologize but my dad then answered" you can kiss your license goodbye" then pull the curtains over his face, I only took a deep breath waiting for the doctor to come back.

Soon enough a very handsome pale doctor came through the doors with another woman beside him he turned to the woman and said" i've got this J " and glided towards me.

He said" Hello Isabella my name is Dr.Cullen I would like to do a small check up on you and see if everything's all right" I corrected him saying my name is Bella and then nodded my head.

He started using a flashlight then checked his clipboard and said" you might be experiencing post medic stress but your vitals look good so I think everything's all right with your daughter Charlie".

A sigh but then I was going to ask about Sabrina but dad beat me to it" dr. Cullen I want to know about my other daughter Sabrina is she gonna be all right",