Chapter 1 " Over and out"

"And that's it thanks for listening to me rant. Subscribe and like if you want to see more. Over and out." I said as I waved and put my hand over the camera turning it off.
I'm Autum Stuart. My sister is Katrina but everyone called her Kat. We are from Canada but we moved here when I was 4. I had at least 1.2 million followers on YouTube along with 1.4 on insta and 1.3 on Twitter. I get up and ask Kat if I can borrow her laptop since mine is still in the shop. She obviously said yes. I lived in the "Traphouse" along with many other people like Sam, Colby, Corey, Jake, Elton, Aaron, Devyn, Tara, and my big sister Kat. I know there is a lot of people under 1 roof be we figured it out. I was the last one to move into this house and I'm happy I did.
"Guys come in here I made breakfast!" I yelled while putting the waffles on the plates and at that very moment everyone came rushing into the kitchen like a pact of wild bores.
"We smell food!" Sam said as sitting at the table
"Oooo yay waffles!" Colby said as I started putting the food on the table for everyone. We all laughed.
After we ate we decided to go get in the pool so everyone went up to their rooms and got changed and went outback. We get out here and all the girls decide to try and get a tan while the boys play in the pool. All the girls get splashed from the boys and Sam pulls Kat in. Corey pulls Devyn in. Jake pulls Tara in. Then here Colby's Colby trying to pull me in nut I refuse so he picks me up bridal style and throws me into the water then....