SECRETS OF HEARTS

DISCLAIMER: IT'S JUST THE WORK OF FICTION NOTHING TO DO WITH REALITY

DISCLAIMER: IT'S JUST THE WORK OF FICTION NOTHING TO DO WITH REALITY..JUST AN IMAGINARY STORY ABOUT THE COUPLE WHO R GETTING SHIPPED. ...
NOBODY'S IMAGE WAS HARMED WHILE WRITING IT...

After shooting the bepannaah's very last scene...tears were adorned in everyone's eyes present there..this show was destined truly...but there were two people wid broken hearts hugging each other...they gave whole & soul to the show..our aditya & zoya aka harshad chopda  & Jennifer winget..
After giving some interviews..all were leaving from the sets..atlast ani sir & jenshad were left...
Ani sir locked the set for a last time...in the hope that they will back one day..n that time wid a long journey...
But in this journey two hearts came closer...they adored each other..respected...supported..n never failed to complement each other...we call them jenshad ..

Harshad was waiting for jen in his car...not daily but most of the times they would come in one car..because their houses were near so there was no room for doubts...
Jen came inside the car took the passenger's seat after wishing good night to ani sir...

"So what's the plan after this?" Mr.chopda asked breaking the silence between them just to ease the moment...
"I haven't decided anything yet..may be  a world tour" she replied wid a smile...
"What about you?" She was expecting the same answer what he gave " Gym & food " ..she chuckled a bit...
8 months or more than that established a strong base of their friendship which was understanding...
"Let's have dinner together...shall we?" He asked bitting his lips with hesitantion.."From when u started to getting nervous while talking to me harshad? She laughed out coz he was behaving like a teenage boy..
"Dinner?" He asked again "yes..please drive fast..m really hungry" more like an order " Yes ma'am" he said just get a hit arm on his arm "again adress me as ma'am & i'll bang ur head"  jen threatened him...he  was smiling in his cheeks...
"Here we r" he stopped his car near a beach...jen looked at him confusingly .."A date?" She whispered but he heard it " Kinda " he replied..smiling meekly...oh god...she just wanted to pull his cheeks..this guy & his gestures for her r so cute & heartwarming...
"Will u be my date for tonight? " he offered his hand to told her's...she nodded while smiling & blushing...
"When did u planned this ..??" She asked while having her food.." before our live chat.." he winked  at her...
She shook her head think "Is there any limit of cuteness of this gentleman?"...
"Let's go then"she said wid a sigh ..it was time to apart their ways..."wait.." harshad wrapped his right fingers on her left wrist softly..."i have something for u" he pulled out a ring box from his pocket...this was the moment..Jennifer knew it what was coming..n she was waiting for this moment somewhere in the depth of the heart...when they met..jen was very much proffesional...past changed her in & out...yeah she was having crush on harshad but she wont gave the damn to that feeling in their earlier phase...but harshad's innoncence & honesty  unintentionally unlocked every door of heart slowly ...on the other hand harshad had ultimate respect for jen coz of  how she moved on from her divorce..n made the her name written on the top  in the industry...when he saw her in the get up of zoya..he fell for her...
But today he realised how deeply he was in love wid her..when u r about loose u the person u love that time u realize their importance in ur life..u realize that u can't leave widout them..so he decided to take this relationship to the next level...
" Ms.Jennifer winget the day we met for bepannaah auditions...i respected u alot...but on our first shoot when u came in get up of zoya..i fell head over heels for u..trust me jen..n today when we know that we have to apart the paths...i realised that i m madly in love wid u..i can't leave widout..n trust me jen i want to live every second of my life wid u...i m not in hurry to marry u ..we will take it slow...very slow..then when u will tell me that u r ready to get marry..we will...& whatever my past is u know every in& out of me..but from now ..no actually from a past year u r my everything...& i vow to u that i'll never break ur trust...I can be your aditya ..will you be my zoya?"
He was sitting on his knees wid a platinum ring adorned wid a single diamond on it...he gulped nth times ..he said everthing..but after that  nervousness hit his guts very badly ..jen's face was blank..damn she was an actor..she knows how to hide her feelings...harshad was scarred that he lost their beautiful bond too..afterall she was having a  bad experience in love in past..but mah boi!!! Jennifer winget doesn't dwell on pasts..
" say something jen.." ...he muttered under his breath..he thought she wasn't ready or doesn't felt anything for him..so he got up "sorry jen...i didn't wanted to hurt u " turned back just to get engulfed in a tight hug...he stumbled coz of a sudden push but he balanced them...jen was literally hanging on him..."I LOVE U TOO...Haa hum aapse bepannaah waala mohhobbat karte hai...yes i fell for u deeply like never before..i loved the way u gave importance to me..cared for me..understood me...supported me...i love everything about u"
He put her down & kissed her temple..
"Shall we complete AdiYa's incomplete kiss?"..he winked & she blushed...
Both were drenching totally in  their blissful moments of togetherness..moon & stars were blessing this couple ...n their true love...

So here is my first OS about jenshad..lemme know how was it?
In the comments...
Love...
adhura alvida