UNDENIABLE LOVE

DISCLAIMER: IT'S JUST THE WORK OF FICTION NOTHING TO DO WITH REALITY..JUST AN IMAGINARY STORY ABOUT THE COUPLE WHO R GETTING SHIPPED. ...
NOBODY'S IMAGE WAS HARMED WHILE WRITING IT...

"Fark toh padta hai "  harshad pinned his eyes with hers.Her soul was shook from inside the intensity his eyes were oozing.His gripped was tightened on her wrists , but less she cared about it.Because  her pacified  heartbeat made her senseless, all she was thinking about him.

"Nahi padta " she said  her dialogue.He came closer to her , their lips were slowly coming closer .His hand cupped her cheecks, their eyes were closed . Set , crew , scene ,people everything got blurred for them.Just one inch space was left.And the director said "CUT" .Both jumped away  from each other.

Between so many curious eyes  who witnessed their real in reel act , the creator of this show & their best friend  was present.

He knew that some kind  of fire was ignited between these two. & how they were ignoring each other on the set was the proof that something has happened. But he alone can't handle these two stubborn  kids .So he called for a help.His anchor ,his love life , his wife NAIHAL.

Jennifer was sobbing in her vanity van & harshad sighed & sat down on the ground, resting his elbows on his lap & palms covering his eyes. Both were restless. The arguement  which took over 2 days ago vanished their sleeps.

Jennifer was in her own world when somebody tapped her shoulder.
"Harsh..." she gasped & turned around  just to see  her best friend standing behind  , witnessing her vulnerable state.
"Naihal" she hugged her by her waist  tightly. "Shh..." naihal massaged her scalps with her fingers , to soothe her stress nerves.When her breathing became normal. "Shoot " only one word naihal said.
Flashback

Weekend arrived & the entire gang went to party hard in the club, including Mr.antisocial chopda.Some were moving &grooving their hips on the funky songs being played by the DJ.Some were sitting near the bar counter. Everyone was enjoying , releasing their entire week's stress.

Jennifer went towards the seat where harshad was sitting ,she was about to drag him on the dance floor but he denied & asked to her enjoy .

Jenny face fell a little as she wanted to dance with him, but she covered it up with a smile.She went towards the dance floor ,started to mingle up with her friends.She turned around , when someone tapped on her shoulder.She hugged that person.And that person was none other than Kushal her ex-costar.He asked her for a dance & she agreed happily.

When kushal wounded her  waist , someone's eyes became red in anger & jealousy. His jaw clenched ,when jenny snaked her arms around kushal's neck.His hand gripped his glass ,when their hips started grooving. She was laughing with someones with someone else &that was unbearable for him.

His heart was paining by the comfort she shared between her ex-costar. A part of him wanted her special attention like he gave her always.But now he thought that ,he is a random co-star for her. Harshad's  controlled  snapped & he crushed the glass with hand , which caused his hand bleeding.

Karan saw that & he shouted his name.His voice brought everyone attention there.The she saw his bleeding hand, she pushed kushal & ran towards him.
She pushed the crowd & grabbed his hand.She was about to pull out the glass pieces ,he shrugged her hand &told everyone that he will be fine ,ignoring her , he left the club.

She ran behind him.Out of the club ,in the parking. She tugged his wrist, but he didn't turned. "Harshad what happened ??" She asked him , but he was silent. "I am your bestfriend naa..i care for you..tell me what's disturbing you..we will sort it out together" she said ."STOP IT JENNY"  he turned around   & shouted on her , which shook her to the core. She was statued on the place."You wanna know what's disturbing me naa?? Then listen Miss.Winget the problem you.I fucking fell in LOVE with you Ms.Jennifer Winget.But  i forgot that,
I' m just a random co-star with you. I  misunderstood your concern & care  as love for him.Sorry , My bad .From now i'll try to be away from you don't worry.Good bye jenny." He kissed forehead & went.

Jennifer pulled her hairs & dropped her legs at the same point where she was standing.

From that day both ignored each other.

Flashback ends here.

She told everything to naihal.Naihal sighed & kept her one hand on Jenny's shoulder.

"My stupid love, you both are idiots .Actually you , because we can see that fire between you both. And your that girly smile & blush which is only for him.Your care & concern,that comfort zone.That childishness , the way he handles you  & your mood swings. He can read you like a book. & one eye contact is enough for you too scan his hidden emotions. When Ani casted you , we got the hint that something interesting will happen between you both , thousands of people out there can't be wrong.All can see , that you both are madly in love with each other except you guys.." she gulped entire bottle of water , after finishing her speech. " But what if he will change like him in the future? " past is a  leech , it will suck you from inside until you become hollow from the inside .Same thing was happening with Jennifer .

"Nope , coz you guys are best friends first of anything. & harshad isn't a guy who hits on any random girl .And he admires you as a person despite of getting attracted with your beauty.He knows the value of love & trust .I assure you jenny .He will never leave you.Now go & cage your man before any other girl snatch him from you & never let him go jen .He is a gem." They hugged each other.
On the other hand Ani went to harshad " What happened young man ?" He sat beside him  & kept his elbow on his shoulder."Nothing , just some heart issues" harshad gave him a smile.
"My bestie is a child ,that only some people can handle , & you do it very well..she is a stupid kid when it comes to emotions ..but she will understand what's right for  her " both smiled .

"Ani , can i borrow him for a minute from you " there comes she with  a serious tone.Ani nodded & left the place.She locked the door , he stood up in the shock.
"Who the  hell are you to decide about my feelings ?" She pushed him & his head was down. "Who the fuck told you to decide that i don't love you haan? She again pushed him " We were best friends naa?? How dare you to keep a secret between us?? That too when it was about us?? " she pushed him hardly  that his back hit the wall & grabbed his collar "Listen Mr.chopda you can't decide positions of the people in my life..U fucking can't.Mind it "she shouted at him " I 'm sorry " at last came his weak whisper. She cupped his face in her small hands & her forehead touched  his." You don't have to..because never misunderstood my feelings except that night.Because I.LOVE.YOU TOO" his head shot ,he looked  at her unbelievably. "I do , i really do..zoya ka toh pataa nahi par mujhe tumhaari har ek baat se fark padta ..I love you Mr.chopda." she kissed forehead..
"Mujhe bhi bhi bhot fark padta hai" he hugged her tightly & kissed her hairs.

They broked the hug  "May I??" He asked & she agreed. Their lips came closer & they kissed softly to their beautiful future.

"Mrs.Rajdekar what about  a long drive" Ani asked to naihal " Only if you  buy me an ice- cream" she winked " sure " he smiled.
"Enough for today guys..pack up "Ani ordered & everyone left.

People said it right  "LOVE FIND IT'S WAY"
Happy reading...
Love.
...........~adhura alvida