Chapter 3

Key:

(Y/N)- Your Name
(M/N)- Male Name
(H/S)- Hair Style
(H/C)- Hair Color

(⚠️⚠️Warning, as this book progresses, there will be a few foul words (curse words) mentioned.⚠️⚠️)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

     I woke up and quickly changed into a white, short-sleeved, high-collar, button up shirt. On top of my shirt is a black jacket with a red end. My skirt also matches my jacket and shirt. To finish my outfit, I slip on my red shoes with a pair of thigh-high black socks that have a red stripe and the top is red. I put my hair into a (h/s) and tie ribbon on both of my wrists. After making sure I have everything packed and ready, I wake up Candy and Smoky to let them know that we would be leaving in 10 minutes. I heard footsteps in my brother's room which was a great sign. While they went go do my companions do their business, I go to the kitchen to prepare all of us a snack to take while heading to the train. The exceeds get fish, the wolves get meat, and I made some chicken sandwiches for me and my brother. I pack it into my bag and wait for them to come into the kitchen. My brother's outfit is similar in the style and color, and we also have the same red ribbon, though his is on his hip rather than his wrist. Once everyone was accounted for, we grabbed our stuff and head towards the door.

We walk out the house, and I make sure to lock the door before we head to the train station. I gave the exceeds and wolves their breakfast while my brother and I ate ours. It wasn't long before we reached the train station. I looked around to see if I would spot Erza, Gray, or Natsu. But to my surprise (not really), I saw Natsu and Gray fighting with Lucy and Happy sitting on a bench. I burst into a big smile and run to their direction while the others follow.

I drop my bag and smack both Natsu and Gray. "Guys! Would you stop fighting?! Please!" I beg while pouting. (M/N) walks up to them and punches them in their shoulder. They both look over to my brother, blush, and turn their heads.

"Yeah whatever," Natsu says.

"Okay," Gray said.

(M/N) pulls them into a big hug while I spot Lucy and Happy sitting on a bench. I decide to walk over to them while the males have their own conversation. "Hi Lucy. Hi Happy!" They both look over to me. I notice that the exceeds and wolves were sitting in front of them, almost as if they were guards.

"Hi (Y/N)! I'm so glad that you and your brother are here. Mira sent me to make sure they wouldn't fight while the two of you or Erza weren't around, but that kind of failed," she states.

I start to giggle. "It's okay Lucy. They usually don't listen to anyone unless Erza or my brother is physically involved. If I had to stop them, then it wouldn't be pretty for them. They learned the hard way so now they know to take me a bit more seriously."

"Maybe you should stop them," Lucy says. She points in their direction and we all look. Natsu and Gray are now fighting, but it doesn't seem like they were fighting with each other. It seems to be a disagreement while my brother is standing, zoning out from his surroundings.

I let out a big sigh. "They are hopeless. I can't believe my own best friends won't listen to me. They just want to hurt my feelings," I say while crying loudly.

     I whisper a few words under my breath and suddenly, a cloud of white explodes. The air was now calmer than what it was a few seconds ago. I look up and see that both Natsu and Gray have now stopped fighting. Probably because they are confused on why no sounds or words were coming out of their mouth. I start to giggle and it quickly turns into a big fit of laughter. Natsu and Gray turn over to our direction to see me crying so hard. They finally realize that I was the cause of whatever happened to them. Before they could even take a step this way, I used memory-make to cast an ice-maker spell so that their feet and legs would be frozen. Now they couldn't move or make a sound.