Chapter 1

“Sonya, please!” Alissa begged, her girlfriend slowly teased her clit with the head of her strapon. Smirking, Sonya gave her what she wanted.

Sliding the strapon in slowly, Sonya made sure Alissa was comfortable. Sonya's phone began to ring, and with no surprise, she went to go answer it.

“Really Sonya? We were having sex!” Alissa groaned, and Sonya sighed.

“Its Mandy, I gotta answer it,” she said, walking out of the room.

Getting up, Alissa quickly put her clothes on. She didn't want to deal with Sonya's cheating anymore, and thankfully, Charlotte's hotel was just across the street from Sonya's.

“Where you going, baby? I'll still fuck you if you want?” Sonya said, acting innocent.

“You're cheating on me, Sonya. With Mandy, I'm not stupid.” Alissa said, trying not to cry.

Sonya looked angry, but refused to let her anger get the best of her. Taking a few deep breaths, “Yeah. I am. I'll always love you, but--” Alissa cut her off.

“No buts. I'm leaving, and although we have to work together for the next two weeks, I'm really hoping I get drafted to Smackdown.” she admitted before walking out of Sonya's hotel room.

She was completely done with Sonya, and she needed to make up an excuse to tell her sister, Charlotte.

++++

Knocking on Charlotte's hotel room at two in the morning wasn't what she wanted to do. Alissa hoped that maybe Charlotte was asleep, and she could go to her best friend, Finn’s hotel room.

“Alissa? Why are you crying?” Becky not surprisingly answered the door to Charlotte’s room.

“I'm crying? I didn't even realize,” Alissa admitted, shrugging it off. “If you two are busy, I can just go to Finn’s. I know he's up.”

“No! I mean, we're not busy. We're just watching a movie. Come in,” Becky smiled, letting you in.

“Alissa? Why aren't you with Sonya?” Charlotte asked, and it was clear to Alissa that her sister was worried.

“We broke up,” she said with a sigh, and Becky pulled her into a hug.

“I'm going to kick her ass,” Charlotte snapped. “I never trusted her.”

Alissa rolled her eyes, “I broke up with her. We were, uh, in the middle of sex. Her phone rang and guess who it was calling,”

“Was it Mandy?” Becky asked, and Alissa nodded.

“The worst part? She actually pulled out and went to answer her phone.” Alissa began to cry, and this time she actually realized it.

“What a bitch, I'm sorry, ‘Lissa.” Charlotte said, giving her younger sister a hug.

“Is it okay if I just go to sleep? Tomorrow is Raw and I'm going to have to work with both of them. I'm just really hoping they draft me to Smackdown.” Alissa admitted, and both Becky and Charlotte looked at each other.

“Good night, sis,” Charlotte smiled, giving her younger sister a hug

“Goodnight, Charlotte and Becky.” Alissa said with a smile.

++++

Arriving at Raw a half an hour early, Alissa walked quickly to the locker room. She wanted to avoid seeing her ex, and the best place she thought was the locker room.

“Hey, Alissa!” Bayley smiled, greeting her with a hug.

“Hey, why are you so early?” Alissa asked, when an all too familiar laugh filled the room.

“It was nice seeing you Bayley, but I'm going to get changed in the bathroom.” she said in a hurry, and Bayley gave her a confused look.

“Has Alissa showed up yet?” Sonya asked angrily, and Bayley went silent. She was one of the only ones who knew of Alissa and Sonya's relationship issues.

“Not that I know of? Can I ask what's wrong?” Bayley asked, and Alissa smiled knowing Bayley had her back.

“No, just tell her we have a match tonight. Also, tell her I'm sorry.” Sonya's voice softened, but Alissa wasn't falling for it again.

“I will, don't worry,” Bayley said, but Alissa knew she hadn't left yet.

“Also, it's a tag team match -- so she may want to find a partner before the match. Or it's going to be a two on one,” Sonya informed her.

When Alissa was certain Sonya had left the locker room, she came out of the bathroom in her ring gear. “Did you hear all that? Also, she's ‘sorry’, but I doubt it.”

“Yeah, well, me and her are over. I'm also really hoping they draft me to Smackdown. We'll find out next week, fingers crossed.” Alissa said, and Bayley hugged her.

++++

After the match, Alissa was angry at both Mandy and Sonya, along with Paige. They had attacked Bayley before the match, and so it was in fact a two on one handicap match.

When she left to get changed back into her regular clothes, Alissa’s phone buzzed. It was a text from Charlotte.

I was informed you are being drafted to Smackdown in the draft. I saw the match tonight, you gave it your hardest, sis.

Alissa could help but smile, and now it was time to move on from Sonya. Packing up her stuff, she rushed to the hotel that Charlotte and Becky were getting ready to leave. Charlotte was having a six women tag match on Smackdown, and she wanted to support her sister.