Mafia, Misfits, & Demons pt. 1

Cinders POV
location: Haven docks

I watched from afar as Romans men loaded dust crystals onto their bullheads. He was yelling for the crew to work harder as Neo just stood next to him. I'm pretty sure that girl is mute at this point.

Emerald: Should we sneak in?

Cinder: No, remember what Lord Y/N said. We go in directly.

Mercury: You really think that little shit is a king. Don't make me laugh.

I glared at Mercury. I know he didn't agree with that kid taking command, but he is the son of Salem and is stronger than all of us.

Emerald: Be careful Mercury, Y/N might have put a audio device on you and could be hearing everything you're saying.

He quickly became discreetly anxious and looked away.

Cinder: Enough with the small talk. Let's go in.

We helped ourselves to the entrance. We walked past the workers. Some looked confused, others looked scared. We found Roman and Neo.

Roman: Cinder, and her...servants? To what do I owe the displeasure of a visit from you three?

Cinder: We've come here with a proposition. One that could benefit you in the long run.

Roman: And that is?

Cinder: Do you know of a man named Y/N L/N?

Roman froze up. The workers around us started conversing with each other. Neo looked very...hopeful? It's hard to tell with that girl. Funny, didn't know she had a history with Y/N.

Roman: Y...Yeah I know the kid? Isn't he dead? I thought he killed himself?

Cinder: Far from it. He has arisen, stronger, better, and isn't blinded to the false reality that he let himself believe.

Neo smiles a little.

Cinder: Why is it a concern to you Roman?

Roman: Because the kid saved me and Neo a lot of trouble. Plus he was a good friend of ours.

As much as we need to hurry this up, I'm intrigued. I think we have time for a story.

Cinder: Care to elaborate?

Roman: It was years ago...

*Flashback*

Roman's POV
Location: Juniors Bar

Roman(narration): Me and Neo were arranging for us to hire with some of the thugs at Juniors bar in exchange for a lot of dust crystals. He didn't agree with our trade.

Junior(flashback): You must think I'm some kind of retard. I'm not trading my men for some worthless rocks.

Roman(flashback): These aren't worthless rocks, they're dust crystals. Do you know what you could buy with that kind of material?

Junior(flashback): How about you get the hell outta my bar or I'll have my men pop a cap in yours and your little 'partner in crimes' head?

Roman(narration): His men drew their guns on us. We were outnumbered at least twenty to one. That was when HE showed up.

Y/N(flashback): Hey! The mans just trying to make a fair deal with you. Why so hostile?

Junior(flashback): Stay out of this Y/N! This doesn't concern you.

Roman(narration): Y/N got up and started walking towards us and Junior. One of Juniors girls tried to stop him. I think it was the red one... anyway Y/N whispered into her ear and she backed away blushing and giggling to her friend. He made his way to the three of us.

Y/N(flashback): How about this Junior, option one: I fight you one on one. If I win you give us seventy percent of your men to work for these two. If I lose, I work as a personal servant for you and the twins for the next thirty years. Option two: *summons dark tendrils* I beat the shit out of you and your men and take all one hundred percent.

Roman(narration): Junior looked panicked. He took a shaky breath and agreed to Y/N's first option. Of course the fight was one sided. Y/N made quick work of Junior. That in itself is impressive as at the time he was only ten or eleven.

Cinder(present time): What was he doing at Juniors bar that young?

Roman(narration): Beats me. Anyway after that Junior gave us about fifty men to work for us. The kid and I kept touch for a while and Neo and him would hangout every once in a while. Then one day he disappeared off the grid. After that we heard about his death and now we're here.

*Flashback ends*

Cinder's POV
Location: Haven docks

Cinder: Well teal your men they have a new job. To serve Y/N. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to make you a lieutenant in his army.

Roman: I hope he still remembers us. How do we know though that you aren't lying? That this isn't some trick to rob us while our backs our turned?

Cinder: You don't. You'll just have to take my word for it.

He was hesitant. So was Neo. Finally after a couple of minutes they both nodded, and we headed out. Now we have a small army and a large supply of crystals. Let us hope the others are proving as fruitful as us.