Izuku

Izuku couldn't sleep.

He knew that he should, he couldn't train to be a hero on no sleep, but it was already 2 am and he just couldn't sleep. His old insecurities from middle school were coming back to him, as they did quite often. Is he really worthy of All Might's power? Should he even be in UA?

... Is he the reason that his dad left?

That was an old one. It had been before he found out that he was quirkless that his father had gone on the "business trip" and everything had seemed fine, but Inko had called him when they found out that Izuku was quirkless and Izuku had heard the anger from both sides. The next day Inko had sent all of his father's things to him. Izuku couldn't help but feel at times like this that if he had been born with a quirk, or not born at all, then everything would be better.

It was all too much for him. It takes very little to make Izuku cry loudly with copious amounts of tears, but it took a lot to make him cry quietly, which is what he was doing now.

What he never realised with his quiet crying was that he still made enough noise for Aoyama in the next room to hear. Aoyama, like every other night this happens, heard Izuku, and immediately sent the alarm to the group chat.

Everyone was woken up by the notification, immediately running to the green haired boy's room, only to find it ajar. Usually if this was the case then it meant that Izuku had gone to Shōto's room, but the half and half boy had been the first to the dorm.

Izuku's bedsheets and pillows were missing so Shōto immediately went to the roof, as Izuku sometimes found stargazing soothing and it was a clear night. Izuku wasn't there though.

Shōto was keeping everyone updated on the group chat, so now everyone was panicking while looking all over the dorms for Izuku.

Everyone, that is, except for Minetta. This is due to three reasons; one, he was jealous of Izuku and Kiri for always getting attention from the girls in the middle of the night when he could never get any. Two, he really didn't care that much what happened to Izuku and the only time he ever had was when a few members of the class were turned to the opposite gender and he had found Izuku's naturally shy nature along with the newly female appearance attractive. And three, he knew where Izuku was.

As Aoyama was sending the alarm to everyone, Izuku had left his dorm, duvet, ground sheet, and three pillows in hand, when he almost walked into Minetta who was coming back to his dorm after trying to break into the girls' bathroom to set up cameras.

Izuku muttered something about outside and not to tell anyone if they asked, before running off. Minetta didn't care anyway, so he didn't even pay attention to the clearly emotionally messed up boy and just went back to his room.

It was now 3 am, an hour after the alarm was set off and nobody could find Izuku. Students were panicking, there were screams from Ochaco, Momo, and Mina, Kirishima was in the process of calling the teachers (who were aware of what "the alarm" meant when talking about Izuku) and even Bakugo was worried. Tiny explosions were going off, not aggressively, but because he was genuinely worried about Izuku.

Shōto was pacing, worried about his boyfriend and biting his nails, which was not something that he usually did. Shinso had been called due to the close friendship between him and Izuku, but he had also come up with nothing.

When the teachers came, they found Izuku huddled by the steps, wrapped in his duvet, leaning on his pillows, crying quietly and shivering.

The teachers managed to persuade Izuku to come inside with them, and as soon as Shōto saw him, he completely broke character, running towards him and pulling him into a hug, shortly followed by a screaming and crying Ochaco, pulling a tense Iida after her. Eventually everyone who had been looking for Izuku was a part of a massive hug, with Izuku in the middle, crying into Shōto's top.

Aizawa went to find Minetta while All Might made Izuku and Shōto mugs of hot chocolate, and Midnight took everyone else back to their rooms. Present Mic escorted Shinso back to his dorm.

Aizawa had gone looking for Minetta because he knew that he had tried to put cameras in the girls' bathroom, and he was livid. When Minetta opened the door, looking bored, it didn't help Aizawa's bad mood.

"What?" Minetta asked.

"You were made aware when moving into the dorms that you would have to respect the privacy of the baths and not try to enter the one that is not for you. You are on your last chance." Aizawa said, angry. He took a breath, and before he left he added, "Izuku is found and safe by the way."

"I knew where he was." Minetta said, not sarcastically or as if ge wanted to sound smart, but as if he was bored. This brought back Aizawa's anger ten fold and he took Minetta, protesting, by the ear.

Izuku and Shōto were sitting on a sofa in the common room, cuddling and talking through Izuku's insecurities while drinking the rich hot chocolate that All Might made them. Izuku was cuddled up to Shōto and was starting to feel drowsy, when Aizawa pulled a protesting Minetta through, clearly trying to be fast so he wouldn't disturb the two.

Izuku, who was starting to nod off, didn't notice. Shōto, on the other hand did, confused, but deciding Izuku was more important.

The next morning when Shōto and Izuku woke up, still snuggling on the sofa, Minetta's dorm was empty. They were later informed that he had been expelled for sexually harassing the girls and some pro heroes, as well and withholding information that could possibly be dangerous for a fellow student.