3) adoration|chris hemsworth

Skip to around 11 minutes into the video to really get in the mood

enjoy x

Chris was in his office busy typing on his large keyboard. There was light jazz music playing in the background as the constant, frantic clicking of the keyboard. The reason for this was because Chris was eager to finish his work.

He was currently going back and forth on different tabs trying to complete an important, detailed email and business plans for his company. The lights were down and the New York skyscraper lights illuminated into the office.

Chris sighed deeply and in frustration as he noticed that he needed some statistics and numbers. His assistant Leona was in her office which was connected to his and was a bit smaller than his.

She was also typing away on her laptop with her AirPods in and biting her nails anxiously as she was typing in the profits and stocks that Chris' company was making over the last few weeks. His money was increasing, he was becoming a multi-millionaire and Leona was falling under stress trying to calculate and balance Chris' wellbeing and money.

Chris didn't notice he was staring at Leona as he saw she was looking back at him with a little smile on her face.

"Are you okay" Leona mouthed, with a reassuring smile on her face.

Chris nodded quickly, some of his hair over his face.

He paused while nodding and noticed through his hair Leona giggled putting her hand over her mouth. She quickly composed herself, she was never unserious in front of Chris, she always wanted to present herself as a serious person and he would have no regrets in hiring her.

He noticed it but brushed it off pushing his hair back in the state it was before. As Leona turned her attention back to her laptop she tucked her hair behind her ear and continued typing. Leona was completely flustered and tired. She always challenged herself to stay up and finish the work that she has been given for the week in the same day as she wants to ensure that Chris' company is on top and stocks are not decreasing and it will make both their jobs easy.

Chris stood up from his desk and walked over to Leona, he knocked lightly on the glass with his left hand as right is resting in his tight trouser pocket. Leona looked up from her laptop once again, smiled and nodded that he could come in.

"Yes Mr Hemsworth, how can I help you?" Leona questioned giving Chris a light smile with a cheeky glint in her eyes. This small, innocent gesture made Chris' trousers tighten.

Chris chuckled and shut the door discreetly locking the door. Chris has always wanted some alone time with Leona, he wants to know more about her. Their interactions normally consisted of quick greetings and longing looks from across the room.

He sat on the corner of her desk, with his legs crossed facing Leona. This innocent action from Chris has caused Leona's cheeks to heat and her breath to hitch.

Leona distracted herself by aimlessly scrolling through spreadsheets on her laptop, trying to ignore the lingering, irresistible stares.

Chris found her nervousness adorable and a little sexy. He cleared his throat and shut her laptop gently with his other hand guiding it off the touchpad.

This made Leona look up, locking eyes with Chris's electric, sapphire orbs. Her crossed legs tightened to prevent her from opening her legs and imagining his head in between them.

"As I said before, how can I help you, Mr Hemsworth?" Leona giggled, she slightly squeezed Chris's hand as he still had a firm grasp on it.

"That's Chris to you and I would like you to assist me in getting to know you?" Chris smoothly replied with a slight smirk on his gorgeously carved face, in which his beard grown and has spread evenly on his face.