CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

When the two boys were in Quinn's room Quinn walked over to the dresser to grab some clothes to change into.

Cody blushed and he looked away when Quinn starts to change. He cursed himself under his breath. He had watched the boy do it so many times, he wasn't sure why he was so nervous. He looks around, realizing that he was going to wake up in this room tomorrow, the next day, and the day after that—

"Cody?" Quinn's voice broke Cody's stream of thoughts. The smaller boy looked up to meet Quinn's gaze.

"Won't you change?" Quinn asked, and Cody noticed that the taller boy was now in loose shorts and a cotton shirt.

"Oh, I will," Cody said, looking down at the ground.

Quinn smiled before heading over to Cody. He took hold of the smaller boy's shoulders before leaning in and pecking him square on the forehead. He stepped away, turning and walking over to the bed. "Come over when you're done okay?" Quinn said, grinning from ear to ear.

Cody nodded, letting out a breath as the sound of his heartbeat in his ears.

Cody took off his shirt, then his shorts before looking through the bag he'd brought with him. He flushed, feeling Quinn's gaze on him.

"You know you can just come up here in your boxers—"

"No," the smaller boy cut him off, as he turned to Quinn with a horrified look on his face.

Quinn chuckled as Cody hurried to throw on a large shirt and some loose shorts. "Ah, I tried."

As Quinn continued to laugh Cody eventually made his way to the bed. He climbed in, snuggling up to Quinn's figure in the dimly lit room. Quinn reached up to flip the light switch just above the bed's headboard so that the room went dark. They stayed silent, the two of them breathing in a synced rhythm.

"I'm glad you're here," Quinn said as he moved his hand under Cody's shirt before pressing a kiss to the boy's forehead.

Cody buried his head in Quinn's shoulder as he shivers under the boy's touch. Although not said out loud it was like a silent 'I love you' floated in the air as the two boys touched and kissed each other in the dark.

"I said no a while back..." Cody trailed when Quinn pulled away from him. "I was just nervous," he muttered, letting himself look into Quinn's dark eyes.

"Do you want to try this night? I've still got all the stuff we bought," Quinn said, raising his body so that he was hovering over Cody a bit.

"Yeah..." Cody trailed remembering the condoms and lube the boys had bought with red faces. "If you want..."

"Alright," Quinn said, rolling out of bed before heading for his dresser again. He was trying to play it cool, but he was also nervous. "We don't have to go all the way today. We can just work on being comfortable. How does that sound?" Quinn asked, walking over to the bed with the condom pack and the small lotion bottle.

Cody nodded, sitting up before crawling behind Quinn. He rested his head on the taller boy's shoulder, looking out into the room as the two of them listened to each other's breathing.

"Is there anything you want us to do exactly...?" Quinn asked, his voice small and almost inaudible. "Like any position, stuff to do, that kind of stuff?" he added when Cody remained silent.

The smaller boy felt his face heat up. "Just tell me if you like it." Cody wanted that a lot. He wanted Quinn to like being with him so much that it was a need.

"Oh," Quinn said, turning to look at Cody. Their noses were so close, almost touching. "That's a given, don't you think?"

Cody stared at him, feeling his face become hot. Yes, Quinn said he liked him all the time, but as much as he was happy that they would go through with this he was also scared. Guys liked curves and full chests. Cody was skinny and slender. He wondered if Quinn would still like him when they were both butt naked.