1

KMA (Faculty Quarter)

.

She is laying on her side, pretending to be sleep... But he knows she is still awake...
He was observing her since the day they returned from Nainital.. Spending half of the month for her father's last ritual... She is total changed... She is not that, which she was, when her father was alive...

It's been 3 months of their marriage... Arranged marriage... Her mother was died two years back and her father also didn't well, so he wanted her to settled down with his friends son Rajveer Singh Sekhawat, Captain in Indian Army...
She was not ready for this marriage, because she didn't wanted to married with a stranger... But infront of her father's wish she agreed...

(Flashback)

On the very first night of her marriage,when he finally enter in his room all tired, found her standing besides the window... He reached to her nd stands behind her she feels his presence nd got alerts...she turns quickly nd he got mini attack... A knief in her hand & she clearly said to him...(let me be more specific)...she threatened him...

Naina- Don't, don't u dare to touch me...
He quickly moves a step back...
& Tries to speak but she cuts him...

Naina- chup bilkul...kya jarurat thi shadi ke liye haan karne ki... Aap hume jante ho??? Nhii naaaa...to kyu ki haan...bolo...

Rajveer- tum bolne dogi to bolu na... Pahle knife niche karo...

Naina- haan taki hum knife niche kare or aapko mauka mil jaye....bilkul nhi...ab btao kyu ki shadi humse....

Rajveer- areee kuch bhi bole ja rhi ho...mai tumhe aisa waisa lagta hu kya...or rahi bat shadi ki to...naina...uncle chahte the, unki tabiyat thik nhi rahti so, wo tumhe lekar tension me the to jab mere dad ne mujhe bataya iss bare me to maine...haan kah di...

Naina- pahli baat, hum kuch bhi nhi bole ja rhe...dusri baat, hum aapko aisa waisa kaisa, kuch bhi nhi samjhte...orrr ab teesri baat... Tension me humare baba the hum unhe samjha lete baad me...pr aap...aap kisi aisi ladki se shadi kaise kr sakte hai jise aap jante nhi...boliye...
She asked him showing him knife...

Rajveer- naina...humare dad best friends hai...to tum ye kyu bol rahi ho ki hum jaante nhi ek dusre ko...

She hits her hand on her forehead...

Naina- ufffff...dost hamare dad hai hum nhiiii.. dhakkan...
Are humne to notice hi pahli bari kiya tha apko, shadi me...

She said while making crying face.... & For him this is the news, he looks at her stunned....

Rajveer- naina hmare dad itne saalo se jante h ek dusre ko, as a family hai hum...even naveen or mai best friends the...so how can u say this...mai nhi manta jhooth bol rhi ho tum...

He asked her with knitted brows...

Naina- aisa hai...bhaiya ko bich me laane ki zarurat nhi hai...or kya mtlb hai aapka ki aap or bhaiya best friends the to hume aapko jaanna jaruri h kyaa???? Mai un ladkiyo me se nhi hu jo ladko ko takti firti hai....itna faltu time nhi h hmare pass...