1

Tanner's point of view

" I don't know about this" I confessed.

"Stop being a pussy Evans!" kai yelled.

I don't see how I'm being a pussy for not wanting to take part in this.

I mean we could go to jail. If we're caught that is, but knowing me I would  fuck around and snitch on myself.

Don't judge. I wasn't designed for this lifestyle.

But kai on the other hand. Where do I even start? She has been in and out of trouble our entire friendship. Every week it's something new from skipping classes to selling weed at school. And she had the nerve to blame her getting caught on the security guard talking bout if she was paying attending to her job- which is searching her bag - rather than gossiping with stink mouth Shania ( her words not mine) she wouldn't have gotten it on the school's compound in the first place. Mi nuh know weh she get her logic from but whatever.

Her latest ploy is egging the Simpson's house. And guess who she has forced to join her? Yes you've guessed it . This phool. Me. Tanner  Yolanda Evans.

Fuck my life.

She always gets me to do things I don't want to do.

Bruh talk about peer pressure.

And trust me I was pressured.

I was threatened by her cat. It might sound weird but her technique has proven to be very effective.

You see Kai locked me in her bathroom with that demon knowing I'm scared of it. Talking bout it's either I agree to egg the Simpson's house with her or I stay locked up with Fredrick for another half an hour. Mi a G but mi nyaa deh tek that.

So guess what my scaredy ass did?

Which brings us right back to what we're doing right now.

" Here" Kai said while extending her hands to me. Upon closer inspection I realized that it's a tray of eggs.

" yow I agreed to accompany you. Not participate"

" Nah fool you going all the way" it was dark but I could still see the grin on her face.

"Fuck you and fuck ugly ass Fredrick too" I huffed.

" Bet you won't be said that the next time you see him"

" I hate that cat"

" Take the damn eggs theses shits are heavy" Kai complained.

I took the tray and followed her along the path that led to the Simpson's house.

I wanted to talk her out of it but I knew nothing would work. Because I been tried it.

" I'll take the front and you take the back" kai instructed.

"Why do I have to take the back?" I asked

" Ugh why are you always complaining? And because I said so" She said annoyed.

Yes bitch you should be annoyed. You forced me to be here. If your bitch ass didn't do that you would've had some peace and quite but noooo. I guess it was turn Tanner into a criminal day.

I do not have a gangster bone in my body. I rarely make eye contact. I always say please and thank you. I am polite. Too polite. I'm the type they leave at home during a heist because I would fuck shit up. I am that of a flight risk. So why the fuck did kai think that it was safe to bring me along? Shit blows me.

We finally made it to the house.

We managed to get over the wall and decided to go to our assigned stations which is kai at the front and me at the back.

I stayed low trying not be spotted by anyone or anything.

I successfully got to the back of the house. I reached into my bag and took an egg out. Raised my hand above my head gripping the egg firmly. Not too hard for it to break and not too loose for it to fall either. I looked for the perfect spot to throw it. Then I spot it. A window. Yeah that could work.

"What are you doing on my property?"

-  marley 🏳️‍🌈

            11.30.2019.