Chapter 2

After seeing that person your eyes getting wide

You: YOU !!! What are you doing here? V?

V: why are you not happy to see me huh?*smirk*

"V is your Ex Boyfriend"

You: yah! stop it I just hate your smirk.

V: How can I stop it huh? *smirk again*

You: yah! whatever*rolling eyes*

V: Ahhh!! Y/N~ah you look so damn Sexy*licking lips*

You:Shut up! and just go away from here.

V:*grabbing your hand* How can I go from here? I'll came to make you mine *smirk* Tonight I'll make you mine babe *Licking lips*

You: yah! leave me.

He Grabbed your hand tightly which make you hurt

You: Ahhh! It's hurt.

V: oh sorry.Then let me hold your shirt.

He starts pulling you with your shirt and your shirt was tomed by him from the sleeves and backbone side.All that left was your upper body was his snatching marks. You fell no power in your arms to stop him.

You: Yah! V I said leave me please.....*crying*

V: I want you so bad tonight babe.........

You:No I'm not going to be your.Not Even in your dreams....*loosing your sense*

Someone hit V from behind so he fell on the ground; you were also about to fall but someone quickly caught you.

You:*looking at the person with your blurry eyes* J-Jonghyun!??

Jonghyun: yeah.... it's me you Blind girl.

V: What the fuck are you trying to do huh? She is my Girlfriend leave her.

Jonghyun: Ah Jinjaa!?? if she is your girlfriend you have no right to do that thing with her.If you won't stop now I'll call the cops.

V: Yah! who the hell are you? it's non of your business so go away from here.

Jonghyun: Yah! you little Brut She is my G-Girlfriend *what are you saying jjong?*

V: Oh really!

Jonghyun: y-yeah.... of course she is my girlfriend.

V : Mmmm if it's true then kiss her.

Jonghyun:*eyes getting wide* WHAT!??

V: yeah you have to kiss her if she is your girlfriend.

Jonghyun:*Oh no what is going on here someone save I don't want to kiss this Blind girl*

V: what happened huh? I know she is not your girlfriend*smirk*

Jonghyun:*smirk back* Yeah she is my girlfriend and now see how should I kiss her*Jjong do it you have to save her otherwise don't know what he is doing with her so do it. Sorry Blind girl but I have to do it*

You felt Jonghyun's soft lips touching yours and it become passionate kiss. You didn't react caz you are not in your fully sense.

Y/N: *Oh God why I can't push him away? I'm to weak now. No Jonghyun! Don't kiss me please.*

After Kissing you......

Jonghyun: See! you Blind Boy she is my Girlfriend.

V: I'm not going to leave her in any cost. I'll be back soon......

V run away!

Jonghyun: GO TO HELL!!!

after when V run away from you two he try to wake you up. he slightly tapped your check

Jonghyun: Yah! Blind girl wake up otherwise I'll throw you here.
he start shaking you

Y/N: Ahh! *scream* it's hurt.

Jonghyun: what?

Suddenly his eyes goes to your arms and back. He could see your shirt was tom up by V  and there was only a marks of his nails.

Jonghyun: Oh shit! she hurt so badly.
after a few minutes you are just unconscious.

Jonghyun: Oh no she is unconscious now what can I do now.i don't even know her address.There is a only way I have to take her to my home.

He left you up as a bridal style and start waking while walking his eyes moved on your face.He was staring you all the time.

Jonghyun: Why she look so cute when she is quite and when she awake she became so rude.

His eyes moved to your lips and he just remembered what was going on that time.His heart beating so fast and his face become pink.

Jonghyun: Wae? Why my heart is racing. Ani don't say that I fall for her I fall for this Blind girl? no it's not possible.

Finally he arrive to his house.
He take you to his room and slightly put you on his bed facing towards the roof...

Jonghyun: Oh God she hurt so bad. she got very bad marks on her arms.
He walk away from his room and after a few minutes he enter in room with medicine box.

he take a cream on his finger and start applying it slightly on your Mark's.
You are screaming in sleep

Jonghyun: Damn she hurt a lot *Start applying the cream carefully* Done! but wait I think she have marks on his back too... no I can't do it *No jjong she is a girl and at the same time she is in pain*

He scream loudly," I can't see anyone in pain"Which you heard while you we're asleep

Jonghyun: I can't see her in pain *scream* Alright.

He shifted your body your backside was now facing the roof.
Seeing your marks and your Tom up shirt, Oh God what the hell is it? is that boy is animal or what? she got very bad marks. I think I need someone's help.

He pick up his phone and dialed Onew's number

Jonghyun: Hyung! I need your help can you come to my house fast please.

Onew: Okay I'll be there soon

Jonghyun: Ne *hang up*

Door bell ring

Jonghyun run to living room and open the door

onew: What happened? are you okay?

Jonghyun: Hyung I'm fine. I want to tell you something.

Onew: yes say

Jonghyun: I have a girl in my room

Onew: *Shocked* WHAT!??

Jonghyun: don't think bad manner Hyung.

he tell everything including kiss too

Onew : Ah Y/N. isn't she is Taemin's friend?

Jonghyun: Ne

Onew: Ah but you don't like her then why are you doing this?

Jonghyun: Hyung! she is a girl and that time she really wants help.

Onew: ah yeah okay so what are you doing here? go and cure her.

Jonghyun: I don't touch a girl without her permission.

Onew: Ah jinjaa!??Than why you kissed her..

Jonghyun: *Looking at floor* That was just.....

Onew : Yah! it's okay go and cure her.I have to go now if you need anything just call me okay?

Jonghyun:*Smiling* Ne!

Onew left the house

Jonghyun back to his room he sit next to you and start applying cream on your Mark's. that cream give you chill that why you scream.

Jonghyun: Ah Mianhae! I'm almost done.

After He done he leave the room and go to living room and sleep on couch.......