Confessions (R.D)

-SMUT WARNING-

You leaned against the pillar of the house as you listened to the argument between Morris and Joni. You find the arguments they have quite hilarious. Their arguments are just so petty to you that it makes you laugh. You were invited to the party for Harlen's 85th Birthday. You knew Harlen pretty well because you spent your childhood years in his house, playing with Ransom. Ransom and you were inseparable. You both would always hangout together as much as possible. But as years flew by, you both stopped seeing each other since you moved to New York City for college.

But now you were back in the house. The argument grew louder making you want to be in a quiet space where people won't bother you. So you walked over to the staircase and sat on the steps. It was much quiet than the other room. You enjoyed being in peace. "They get on your nerves don't they?" Ransom spoke out of the blue, this made you jumped as you saw Ransom sitting behind you. "Ransom? What the hell don't scare me like that!" Ransom chuckled as he scooted towards you. "Well, hello to you too" Ransom spoke sarcastically. This made you roll your eyes. "Ok, I'm sorry" Ransom spoke after he saw your annoyance. "It's been a long time, eh?" Ransom mentioned. You nodded your head in agreement. "Yea" you spoke, looking at him. You had to be honest, Ransom looked incredibly handsome. "You've changed" You spoke, "I can say the same thing for you" Ransom spoke back.

You both became silent as you heard the family's conversations. "So, since I was gone. What have you been doing?" You spoke, breaking the silent tension. "Well, a lot of things" he answered bluntly. "Care to share?" You asked, wanting to hear more from him. From there on, you both shared stories. You both laughed as you both spoke about your lives. Hours pass by and the family separates as they all call it a night. "Hey, do you guys have a room?" Walt interrupted your conversation, "I do" Ransom spoke. "Why?" You asked. "It's getting late, have you not seen the time?" Walt pointed at the clock. You read the clock, "I didn't know it was midnight!". You sighed heavily as you have forgotten to pack. "Well, I don't but I can take the couch" you spoke. Walt shook his head, "are you sure? You can share a room with Meg-" Ransom interrupted Walt. "Or you can share a room with me for the night" Ransom offered. "Sure" you spoke, making Walt snicker.

"Now both you, keep it down ok? And of course use protection" Walt winked as he walked away from the both of you. "God you're gross" Ransom spoke as he stood up, offering a hand to you. You raised a brow as you looked up at Ransom, "what was that all about?". "It was nothing, come on let's go" You stood up as you followed Ransom up the stairs. You both walk down the hallway and turn towards a door. Ransom opened the door, the room had a nicely made bed along with a dresser and a bookshelf. You both walked in to the room, Ranson closed the door behind him. "I'll take the floor" You spoke, Ransom shook his head. "You are not going to take the floor, take the bed" Ransom spoke. "Then where are you sleeping?" You asked.

"The bed of course" Ransom spoke matter-of-a-factly. "So we're sleeping together" You asked. "I guess, these floors aren't good for your back" Ransom spoke as he took off his shirt. "When do you ever care?" you chuckled as you turned around, your eyes widening as you saw Ransom shirtless. You bit your lip as you glared at Ransom's torso, oh how you wanted to run your hands down it, you wanted to feel every crack and cranny of his perfectly sculpted abs. "Like the view?" Ransom smirked as he caught you staring at him. "Loving it" you winked at him, causing him to blush.

"Now turn around, it's my turn to change" you spoke. Ransom obeyed, turning his back towards the wall. "Don't peek" You spoke as you saw Ransom sigh, his head directed to the wall. You took off your shirt and your jeans. Leaving you in your black bra and black underwear. Ransom discreetly turned around, one of his eyes peeking at you. Ransom whistled, causing you to turn your head at him. "Ransom?!" You exclaimed, causing him to chuckle.