Preface

On December 5th, 1920, prohibition was put into place all across America and all alcohol was banned from consumption, buying, selling, and owning.

Up until the early 1930s, this act stayed in place and it produced the opposite affect that it was intended. Alcoholism consumption skyrocketed from what it was before prohibition and when the act was ended the levels went back to normal.

So it goes, in these ten years, dozens of underground bars/pubs/night clubs were opened, mostly in cities, under the noses of the law.

This story is based on this time in history, and I will try to be as accurate as possible and will be using terminology/slang from that time as well.

This is my favorite era in history, and I'm hoping to make something great with this book.

-

Geoff Wigington is a bootlegger for a popular speakeasy in Midtown Manhattan, New York. He is slick, charming, and a mystery in of himself. He's a smooth-talker and a hustler with crystal blue eyes you could get lost in. He's not someone you'd mess with.

Awsten Knight is a dancer for an underground nightclub just blocks away. A beautiful boy with a pretty face and a gorgeous body. He can have any man wrapped around his finger in seconds. He's not one to kiss and tell, and that's just how he likes it.