CHAPTER 2

"HEY-YA! THAT'S WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU!" Roxy shrieks one of my favorite songs through the bus as she plays the air guitar. It seems that she just never cares how people react/think about her actions. I wish I was the same, but she just takes WAY to much advantage of such of gift. 

Poor Robyn has to sit in the middle, making her more vurnerable to losing her hearing then I will (Still a high chance of losing it, but not as much as Robyn's chance). I see Robyn trying to ignore Roxy with her good ol' copy of TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD, and those 'sound proof' headphones that usually rarely work. 

"HEY, UH HUH HUH, HEY!" The song finally ends. Roxy slithers down her headphones with pure joy gleaming through her eyes "ISN'T THIS EXCITING! WE'LL BE ABLE TO SEE ANIMALS OUR CITY COULD ONLY DREAM OF SEEING OUTSIDE OF THE ZOO!" 

"I'm more excited about the batteries dying in you earphones." Robyn proclaims dead panned, reaching in her back pack for either her phone or Pocky. 

"Stick and stones, sis. But at least i'm more excepting to the outdoors and meeting people that aren't just store employees." Roxy replies, making pray to god nothing to serious happens. Robyn has  wee bit of a temper when it comes to annoying people. 

I look in the corner of my eye to see Robyn sitting there like a statue as her face changes emotions, and Roxy just sitting there blasting 'High Hopes' through her earphones. Robyn takes shut her book, looks dead eye at her clueless sister before swinging her book in the air like a sword. 

"No, no, Robyn!" I whisper to her, trying to force the book out of her grip before she swings down at Roxy "C'mon, your *grunt better then this..." I whisper again, mentally questioning my strengths as Robyn seems to be winning our mini tug-of-war. 

TIME SKIP: 

Finally, we make it there to be greeted by some dude who looks way to geeky to be in nature. He has light hazel hair as his glasses have the stereotypical piece of tape in between his glasses. 

"Hey guys, my name's Timmy, and i'll be your guide for the next 2 days." Timmy explains in s suiting voice for someone as awkward as him. 

"HEY TIM!" Roxy greets, strangely giving his cheek a bit less paleness to them. Wait?...OH GOD NO!

"Um hey, Anyway follow me to where the meet up is." He replies quickly before walking off. We just met and already don;t like his sense in women.

The meet up is the big wooden stage with curtains that i'm hoping actually made out of leaves. The met up is pretty crowded and there are no seats, so this will be fun. 

"Good afternoon everyone!" An old, kind looking mistress greets us when she comes out from behind the curtains, with a few other adults not as old as her following behind. "Today, I welcome you all to Magix Summer Camp!" She announces before the league of people behind her start clapping. 

Some other kids applaud to, so I join in as support. 

"As the summer goes on, each student will either succeed or fail in the abilities we hope to see in you more and more everyday! If you fail to show those abilities, we have no choice then to allow to leave early." The teacher explains with not a hint of shyness in her voice.

Dang, I heard of tough camp counsils, but these guys are top notch. This actually seems more exciting then I though it be. 

"We'll explain more of the rules later in the day, 'til then, everyone go get dinner and rest up for tomorrow!" She explains before walking off once again with her mini crew.

Dinner was actually not as bad as I expected it to be, then again who can screw up grilled cheese and already prepared tater tots? 

Roxy crashes the second she slams her head into the pillow, no pajamas included.

"So we can both agree, those guys are harsh." Robyn exclaims as she returns from the bathroom wearing her pajamas. 

"Yeah, but then there are a bunch of teens who were probally forced into it like us, so they have to step it up I guess." I reply calmly, brushing my hair before bed. 

Robyn doesn't reply and instead goes on the porch our cabin comes with. A bit unlike Robyn, but the view is pretty enough to lure a introvert like her. That is until...I see Robyn dodge back in the cabin with a face that looks like she's seen a killer clown. 

"Dude, what's up?" I ask immediately, hopping out of the chair. 

"I DON'T KNOW! BUT I NEED TO GET OUT THERE AND SEE WHAT IT IS!" Robyn replies, leaving me more confused them seconds ago. I decide to look out on the porch. 

In the distance, there's a stupidly bright light flickering in the distance, I also hear the faint sound of growling?