Part Twenty

Thank y'all for 4K readers♥️♥️♥️♥️

Faiths POVMe and Brook got the food and headed back to the hospital

Faiths POV
Me and Brook got the food and headed back to the hospital.

When we got there we walked into the room and seen Breonna and Clarence sleep all cuddled up.

"Awww they so cute",Brook said all loud making both of them wake up.

"Well,y'all look cozy",I said and they started laughing. "Y'all cute,we see y'all",Brook said as we all started laughing.

"Where my food at?",Breonna asked as Clarence laughed at her. "Here big greedy",I said as she took it out my hands and started dancing.

"Thank you",she giggled as started eating. "Here Clare",I said as I handed him his food.

"Preciate it",he said as I nodded my head. "Hey Bre do you mind if my homeboy Draco come up here I gotta talk to him bout business",Clarence asked as Breonna just nodded.

"I don't care",she said as he nodded. We all started eating and talking and then it was a knock on the door.

Clarence got out of the bed and we to go and answer it and I went to the bathroom cause I had to pee.

When I came out I bumped into someone tall. Me thinking it Clarence I got annoying cause he always bump into me like I'm tall like him.

"Damn Clarence",I said as the person helped me up. When I looked up it wasn't Clarence,it was this fine ass light skin nigga wit some pretty ass eyes.

"My bad ma",he said as he flashed his perfect smile at me

"My bad ma",he said as he flashed his perfect smile at me. "Nah you good,I thought you was the big headed nigga over there",I said as he chuckled.

We stared at each other for a little while into Clare said something. "Okay nigga like damn swallow my sister,ya already drooling",he said as Bre started laughing and I mugged him.

"How this ya sister,she to fine to be related to ya ugly ass",the boy said as he glanced at me biting his lip.

"Aight man that's enough",Clare said breaking us from looking at each other. But I still said something.