🌻Sunny🌻

🌼Requested🌼
💛ғeм!aeѕop х joѕepн💛
∆fℓυff∆

It was a lovely sunny day. Both survivors and hunters were allowed by the host of the manor to spend it at Lakeside Village. While in matches, it looked worn down and abandoned. So some worried it wouldn't be fun, however, when they were informed that it would look like a normal lake, everyone grew excited.

Survivors rushed into their rooms, gathering supplies, and preparing for the day ahead. There was only one that wasn't as ecstatic as everyone else. Aesop, the embalmer. She wasn't as happy because she didn't know how to swim.

She was scared of embarrassing herself in front of everyone, nonetheless, she got ready. She knew she wouldn't go in the water however so she threw on a pair of shorts and a shirt to at least comfort her.

🌻•••🌻

Survivors and hunters alike were pleasantly surprised to arrive at Lakeside and for it to be sunny and clean. No wrecked ships, pallets, or ciphers. Nothing. The water a beautiful and bright blue, similar to the ocean. Most of them quickly discarded their items in an area and ran into the water. Some lingered behind, having chats with their friends.

Aesop immediately seeked shelter. She sat on top of her towel, thankfully she had thought of bringing a decent sized beach umbrella. She was quick to set it up and relax in the shade.

Her friend Eli walked up to her.

"you're not going into the water?"

She nervously fiddled with her shirt, slowly shaking her head. Eli understood and walked away to enjoy his day. Her eyes stared at the enticing looking water. The water's beautiful blue hue reminded her of her lovers eyes.

She smiled softly, her eyes searching for her lover. She squeaked when her vision was suddenly obscured, she soon realized that they were the hands of the person she adored most after he let out a small chuckle.

"Joseph? You scared me!"

He grinned and removed his hands as she turned her body to face him. They stared at each other for a moment, enjoying the peaceful moment. Then Aesop's eyes wandered to the lake.

The same beautiful blue
She smiled to herself after that thought.

"want to go for a swim Mon Cher?"

She  gently bit the inside of cheek, a habit. She looked back at her lover, embarrassed to explain her predicament. She sighed and shook her head

"Why's that Aesop dear? What's wrong-?"

She bashfully hid her face in his chest, wrapping her arms around him, and mumbling into his chest.

"I-I can't...."

Joseph was quite puzzled now. He looked down at the bashful girl

"Can't what?"

It took a moment of silence before Joseph understood. He hummed softly and chuckled.

"Could it be that you don't know how to swim? There was no need to be so shy about that if so."

Nonetheless, Aesop continued to hide her face, this time in the safety of her hands. He gently pulled her hands away and intertwined their fingers together.

"If you want love, I could show you how to swim."

Aesop gaped for a moment before smiling. She was happy, she did want to go into the water, and now that her lover was willing to teach her how to swim, she couldn't be happier. She hastily agreed, and after another short discussion she took off the clothes on top of her one piece bathing suit.

Joseph and Aesop walked, hand in hand to the gorgeous blue water. The sun shining beautifully. Everything was perfect. Joseph held Aesop by her waist as he explained how to swim.

That sunny day, was well spent.

After swimming, the survivors gathered for lunch where Aesop and Joseph sat together, feeding each other their own meal under the shade of the umbrella.

🌻 It indeed was a lovely sunny day 🌻

∆end∆

Quick A/N
Thanks for the request, I appreciate it and I hope it was somewhat decent 🌼
Requested by: NIKKI_1889