ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Grayson's house in Beacon Hills.☝️

¥•°•°•°•¥

'Ah Beacon Hills, a small town in California, that attracts the supernatural.'

Grayson thought to himself as he drove past their welcoming sign. He relaxed a little while he drove down the street.

Grayson was relaxed because he finally escaped his evil brother's torment. Grayson made sure to cloak himself he didn't want his brother to ever find him.

Klaus as been been tormenting his twin for half a century, forcing him hours on end to try and brake the spell their mother put on him, and of course Gray knew how to brake it but he didn't want to.

Because he knew if he did Klaus would become a narcissistic ass, well more than what he was now, so when Gray got the opportunity to leave he did and never looked back.

Grayson decided to live in Beacon Hills because it was one of the many towns he founded. He also enrolled himself in school even if he didn't need it.

Pulling up to his house Grayson existing the car. He walked to the doors of his home and silently put a barrier around his home for safety.

"God, haven't been here in years." Gray mumbled to himself swiping his finger across a dusty lamp. He walked up the stairs to his room.

Walked into the room he could see the collection of grimoire's and creature books lined with dust. Gray snapped his fingers clearing his home of dust.

He walked over to his shelf of books, and grabbed his mother grimoire. Opening the book he scanned over his mother's work. "You dumb bitch." He whispered slamming the book close.

Grayson woke up early in the morning to get to school. He pulled up in his Blood red Lamborghini.

Students craned their necks to watch Grayson pull into the school driveway. The pack watched as the expensive car rolls past them and park.

The group of supernaturals, and Stiles watched as the car door opened, and a god step out. They took in Grayson's appearance. He wore black jeans ripped at the knees, a black bommer jacket, with a white tee-shirt underneath, and black high tops.

Grayson cought them staring at him and offered them a smile, but gave Stiles a wink. He smirked as the human flushed.

Grayson walked through the crown of kids blocking the school door's. He walked down the halls of Beacon Hills high gaining everyone's attention.

After minutes of walking he reached the office and grabbed his schedule that layed on the table waiting for him. Gray read the paper and walked to his first class. History.

He walked into the class with a smirk plastered on his face when he saw the human boy was also in this class.

"Mr. Mikaelson, welcome to my history class I'm Mr. White, please take a seat we were just talking about the Viking's." Grayson scanned the room and saw an empty seat in front of the boy.

The hybrid gave the boy a huge grin as he sat down in front of him. Gray faced the board, and tuned out what his teacher was saying because he already knew it. Hell he lived it.

Gray was lost in this mind when Stiles tapped his shoulder. "Hey!" He whispered.

Gray turned around to face the good looking male. "Yes?" He asked showcasing his perfect smile.

"I-im S-stiles." The brown eyes male cursed at himself for stuttering like an idiot. Stiles blushed in embarrassment.

"There's no need to be embarrassed, I like your stutter it's cute." Stiles blushed harder at the older males comment.