Tyga

This one is dedicated to @princess_taisha
I hope you like it love 💜

Yn p.o.v
Where in the hell is this nigga it's 12 am and he's still not home yet. That nigga get off work at 7 so where the fuck is he now. I swear to god if this nigga is cheating on me we're gonna have some problems real talk. He's been doing this for the past week and I'm really staring to believe he's cheating- (keys start to jingle) Oh here go this nigga now.

Tyga- (walks through the door and sees you standing there) Wassup baby (goes to kiss you but you stop him) ok..
Yn- Tyga where have you been!?
Tyga- Work
Yn- Nigga you told me you got off at 7 it's 12 in the morning now so stop the bullshit
Tyga- What bullshit I went to work then I went to go handle somethings. Chill tf out (walks to the kitchen)
Yn- (mumbling) yeah handle your side bitch.
Tyga- (comes back in) The fuck you just say?
Yn- I said you went to go handle your side bitch.
Tyga- Girl is you crazy?! You think I would cheat on you!?
Yn- it's obvious that you are Tyga. You've been coming in late for the past week. Where else could you have been?
Tyga- We've been together for 3 years now and you think I would cheat on you? Well guess what I didn't and I wouldn't but you know what I did do (pulls out a small box) I bought you this damn ring and I was gonna come in and propose to you but now I don't even know if I can.

Part 2 coming soon....😈