Transylvania

Several years ago Dracula’s wife was killed and he was left to take care of his daughter, Lyra. Lyra looked exactly like her mother bright red hair and grey eyes. She was Dracula’s everything. They live in a huge mansion in the middle of nowhere. Only monsters know where this mansion is.

“Lyra everyone is going to be here soon. You need to get up” Dracula said as he tried to wake up the sleeping teenage vampire. Lyra jumped out of bed and ran to her closet. She put on her favourite black jeans and black and green top and ran down stairs.

When Dracula got down to the kitchen he saw that she was already sitting at the table. He put breakfast on the table then sat down across from her.

“Lyra are you excited for today?” Dracula asked as he drank some blood from his cup.

“Yeah, I can’t wait to see Uncles Frankie, Will, Mike and Ian and Aunties Cleopatra, Mary, Freda and Aqua. Oh and I can’t wait to see Emily and Brittany” Lyra said excitedly. Before Dracula could say anything the doorbell rang. So Dracula went to open it.

“Looking good Drac” Will, the wolf man, said as he and his wife Freda and there fifteen children walked into the house.

“Sup Drac, little Drac” Ian, the invisible man, said as he entered the house followed by his wife Aqua.

“LYRA!” yelled Emily Stein and Brittney wolf as they ran through the door and hugged Lyra. Dracula turned around to tell his daughter to be careful but the three teens were gone.

“If it isn’t Dracula” Frank-n-stein, Frankie, said as he walked in and gave Dracula a hug.

“How have you been big guy?” Dracula asked as he gave Cleopatra and Mary, Frankie’s wife, each hugs.

“Great, Mary and I had a hard time getting Emily to shut up. She was so excited to see Lyra” Frankie explained as Dracula, Will, Ian and himself sat on the couch.

“Yeah Brittney wouldn’t stop talking about what Lyra, Emily and her would do since she found out that we were coming to visit” Will told them.

“I can’t wait this month is going to be awesome. I mean the gang is bad together” Ian said.

“Hey you guys forgot about me” Mike, who was the husband of Cleopatra, said as he entered the room.

“MIKE. Sorry buddy. But I agree with you Ian and to top it all off my little Lyra is turning 120 in three weeks” Dracula said excitedly.

“What are you planning this year?” Frankie asked. Everyone leaned in closely.

“I rock-n-roll themed party” Dracula told them.

“So are we going to preform?” they all asked at once.

“Maybe I haven’t decided” Dracula answered.

Meanwhile upstairs in Lyra’s room Emily, Brittney and Lyra were all listening to music while reading magazines.

“So Lyra what’s new?” Emily asked curiously.

“Well I snuck out a couple of days ago and I went to Budapest. While I was in Budapest I met this cute boy named Daniel” Lyra said dreamily.

“Was he cute?” Brittney asked.

“Yeah he was super-mega-foxy-awesome-hot” Lyra said.

“Are you going to see him again?” Emily and Brittney asked.

“No my dad found out that I snuck out and banned me from going out again. But that’s not going to stop me. Maybe we’ll have to go to Budapest while you two are here” Lyra told them. Brittney and Emily screamed with excitement. They had never been in the human world before. Ever since Lyra’s mom was killed no one was allowed to go into the human world. Lyra was the first person in a long time that had ever done so. But there’s always the worry that she’ll get lost or captured or killed.