chapter one

"I SWEAR ICYHOT, IF YOU DONT MOVE YOUR GODDAMN CLOTHES OFF THE FLOOR, I WILL KILL YOU!" The blonde said barging into Todoroki's room, making him drop his folders.

Todoroki looked over at him and looked him up and down.

Bakugou raised a brow, "quit checking me out and pick up your shit!"

Todoroki shook his head, "why are you wearing a pink apron?" he asked with a small amused smile.

Bakugou felt a bit embarrassed but played it off, "so i dont make a mess, but you wouldn't understands what that means because you're a fucking slob."

Todoroki looked around at his perfectly cleaned room, "i would like to refute that statement."

Bakugou clenched his jaw, "just pick up your stuff, breakfast is going to be done soon," he said and left, making his way to their kitchen.

Todoroki left his room, wearing only his black joggers, exposing his perfectly toned body, "its literally two socks Bakugou," he said picking them up and throwing them in his hamper.

Bakugou shrugged, "so what, i dont want them in my floor, now go put on a shirt, no one wants to see that."

Todoroki rolled his eyes, "our floor, and dont lie Bakugou, you love the view," he teased and threw on a white shirt.

"Dont you have a meeting with your old man tonight?" Bakugou asked setting two plates down.

Todoroki scuffed, "we've been living together for almost a year and you've never noticed that i have never attended any of the meetings?"

Bakugou grabbed a fork and started eating, "i try not to pay attention to you more then i have to, also why dont you go see your old man, isnt he like super rich?"

Todoroki took his place across from Bakugou and started eating, "his nickname is Endeavor for a reason, also I have a date with Izuku tonight."

Bakugou gripped his fork, fucking Deku, he thought as he took a drink of his water, "still with that nerd?"

Todoroki nodded, "yes, and why do you dislike him so much?"

Bakugou gave him an are you serious look and set his fork down, "you try growing up with him, my childhood was fucking horrid because of him, also he's annoying as shit."

Todoroki chuckled, "i dont complain about Kirishima, I don't feel as if its right for you to complain,"

Bakugou shrugged, "Shitty Hair isnt as annoying."

Todoroki just took a bite of his food, "did I mention he's coming over for our date?"

Bakugou froze and looked up, "you asshole! He is not coming over, I will fucking kill you."

Todoroki let out a small chuckle, "you can get along for two hours, you'll be fine."

Bakugou groaned and leaned back in his chair, "fuck you,"

Todoroki stood up to put his plate away, "buy me dinner first," Bakugou almost choked on the water he was drinking and threw his fork at him, "i hate you."

Todoroki dodged it and threw it in the sink, "love you too, now im going to go to work, i'll do the dishes when i get back."

Bakugou shrugged, "okay?"

Todoroki went to go change into a baby blue turtleneck and black jeans, "want anything from the shop?"

Bakugou bit his lip, "blueberry muffin," Todoroki nodded, "I should've assumed, you always want a blueberry muffin."
-